Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Football fans banned after fight

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want me to go then make me, send me a pm or are you happy to be a keyboard hardman

rat  :thumbsup:

::) ::)::) ::)::) When will your hard on for casuals subside?

When i used to go to the matches there was lots of fights and like everyone else you just got stuck in (so im not going to condem anyone and yes we all know its wrong)

But why cant the polis not but out and let them get on with it (maybe it will give them more time to catch rapists and murderers etc)

Its human nature to fight whether at the football or on a saturday night out

I remember the days when aberdeen fans used to get treated like shit down in glasgow some got right doings and nothing was ever said (not just from the old firm the polis as well)

At least now aberdeen fans are sticking up for themselves.

::)

Because whether we agree with it or not violence in those circumstances is illegal and therefor carries a punishment.

When i used to go to the matches there was lots of fights and like everyone else you just got stuck in (so im not going to condem anyone and yes we all know its wrong)

But why cant the polis not but out and let them get on with it (maybe it will give them more time to catch rapists and murderers etc)

I remember the days when aberdeen fans used to get treated like shit down in glasgow some got right doings and nothing was ever said (not just from the old firm the polis as well)

This is my favourite post ever.

What a load of pish.

I go out on a Saturday night to have a good time with my friends!

Everything about it is brilliant.

:lolabove:

Is he Catholic?

:rofl2:

I want to know what he was talking about when he said etc.

:doh:

Human nature, absolute classic!

:D

At least now?  Didn't Aberdeen have one of the most notorious groups of casuals in the 80s?  This guy is awesome too.

You can all say what you f*****g like but when people go to the football or out on a saturday night there is always some sort of trouble that ends up in a fight

people argue and people fight get over it

That's slightly different from saying its "human nature" to fight at the football or on a Saturday night.  Its not in my nature!

They went dressed as football casuals, which was handy...

Casuals wear ugly, navy wind-cheaters now?

The old casuals should fight the new casuals.  A fight using their lack of individuality as their only weapons.

"Look, I'm wearing the same stuff that you are".

"That's awesome".

Casuals wear ugly, navy wind-cheaters now?

The old casuals should fight the new casuals.  A fight using their lack of individuality as their only weapons.

"Look, I'm wearing the same stuff that you are".

"That's awesome".

I used to think the stuff you posted was funny, and I still do at times but this has just made you come across as a right arrogant twat.

You should maybe go to the South Stand and put this proposal to them, mention what you're saying here and say: "My idea is........"

I'm not sure they can read it on here - not sure they work by computers like we do. Also explain the error of their ways IN YOUR OPINION.

No point being the arrogant keyboard warrior, be outspoken face to face - its all well and good hiding behind the computer mate....... however let people know your feelings. You think its a good idea, so let them know.....

I used to think the stuff you posted was funny, and I still do at times but this has just made you come across as a right arrogant twat.

You should maybe go to the South Stand and put this proposal to them, mention what you're saying here and say: "My idea is........"

I'm not sure they can read it on here - not sure they work by computers like we do. Also explain the error of their ways IN YOUR OPINION.

No point being the arrogant keyboard warrior, be outspoken face to face - its all well and good hiding behind the computer mate....... however let people know your feelings. You think its a good idea, so let them know.....

You could say that about anyone on here, including yourself. Would you go up to Ryan Giggs' face and sing the song you had in your signature about him having AIDS? Or does it only work this way cos it's to do with the casuals?

You could say that about anyone on here, including yourself. Would you go up to Ryan Giggs' face and sing the song you had in your signature about him having AIDS? Or does it only work this way cos it's to do with the casuals?

You don't really know me that will, but yeah I actually would. I've said a lot worse to people face to face.........

The song in my signature I think Giggs would laugh at it in my personal opinion. He was born with thick skin, and I'm sure he'll have been called worse also.

However would I sing it to your face and throw in your name.......no :):thumbsup:

You don't really know me that will, but yeah I actually would. I've said a lot worse to people face to face.........

The song in my signature I think Giggs would laugh at it in my personal opinion. He was born with thick skin, and I'm sure he'll have been called worse also.

However would I sing it to your face and throw in your name.......no :):thumbsup:

So I don't know you that well (correct), but you know Ryan Giggs well enough to say he'd laugh at it?  In that case, can you get me a couple of tickets for United - Chelsea next month? Cheers.

So I don't know you that well (correct), but you know Ryan Giggs well enough to say he'd laugh at it?  In that case, can you get me a couple of tickets for United - Chelsea next month? Cheers.

You want me to get you tickets? Price range? I could probably sort something out for you............I can speak to a few people in Aberdeen that could possibly get you a ticket. Won't promise anything but I can try for you. Tis the season and all that.

I reckon he probably would, I'm sure he's been called worse from Scousers / Gooners....no? Assuming I suppose, but I reckon he'd take it on the chin, probably call me a cunt - what else could he do? Lash out at me? Wouldn't be bright.......

You want me to get you tickets? Price range? I could probably sort something out for you............I can speak to a few people in Aberdeen that could possibly get you a ticket. Won't promise anything but I can try for you. Tis the season and all that.

I reckon he probably would, I'm sure he's been called worse from Scousers / Gooners....no? Assuming I suppose, but I reckon he'd take it on the chin, probably call me a cunt - what else could he do? Lash out at me? Wouldn't be bright.......

No, that's quite alright thanks, anyway.

I have no idea.