Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Mystery men on Jimmy’s radar

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the skilful players in the other teams?

When you get to compiling that extensive list of the players signed by other teams in the last 4 seasons that you would have rather seen at Pittodrie then I'm sure you can pick through it for some skillful players.

When you get to compiling that extensive list of the players signed by other teams in the last 4 seasons that you would have rather seen at Pittodrie then I'm sure you can pick through it for some skillful players.

Oh Jesus.  I named some players, what's your point?

Oh Jesus.  I named some players, what's your point?

I was just having some difficulty with the idea that you can argue other clubs have signed a number of quality players in recent years but then challenge someone else on the same issue from the opposite standpoint a few days later on a different thread.

You seem confused. Are you sure you are clear on what you actually want here because I could perhaps help you to be informed as to what you really desire from this discussion ?  ;)

I was just having some difficulty with the idea that you can argue other clubs have signed a number of quality players in recent years but then challenge someone else on the same issue from the opposite standpoint a few days later on a different thread.

You seem confused. Are you sure you are clear on what you actually want here because I could perhaps help you to be informed as to what you really desire from this discussion ?  ;)

I asked ST, didn't argue I asked, as I was genuinely interested in which players other SPL teams have that he'd classify as players that excite in the Aluko mould.

Also, quality players aren't always skilful players. 

Happy to clear that up for you.  :thumbsup:

A variation of the word "owned". The only reason that this word came about was because of a typo, and given that P and O are right next to each other. It has nothing to do with combining words or anything of the sort. It is rumored to have come about from an early Warcraft3 map, in which the creator meant to have a trigger say "Player X got ownd", trying to use the "1337speak" variation of "owned", but hit P instead of O, thus giving birth to "pwnd".