Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Who are you going to see next.......

mizer

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot Chip this Sunday, support from Max Tundra.  Should be superb!

Enjoy it, is the forum a small venue?  If it is I can imagine it being really good and intense

Going to see the Rifles on saturday, Weller next thursday as well as rifles in support I think and cage the elephant on friday.

A Thompson family Christmas at the Southbank Centre on 17th Dec.

Teddy Thompson, Kamila Thompson, Linda Thompson, Eddi Reader, Bert Jansch, Badly Drawn Boy, Kathryn Williams, Brendan Campbell, Bob Davenport, Chris Difford, Rachel Unthank & The Winterset, Shlomo, Jenni Muldaur and Justin Bond

43a_12_comedy_243x247.jpg

Tonight, Matthew, I will be going to see Irish comedian Jimeoin. He's friggin hilarious! Saw him on the Crunchie Comedy Gala here in NZ on the tele about four months ago and he was streets ahead of everyone else on the gala (not hard when it's hosted by Paul Tomkinson [thon crap chap who used to host the Big Breakfast]).

• 2 weeks later...

baws - I was listening to them yesterday and wondering, "i wonder will they ever come to Aberdeen"... and they did, and I'm away, bollocks.

I've got the "witching hour" album - "Destroy everything" is class - good synth electro pop... pissed off I missed it  :(

Good gig Kowalski?

I think that's the second time they've been to Aberdeen.  Aye it was a great gig.

The two female singers are very nice indeed!  :thumbsup: