Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Wives And Girlfriends

I took my girlfriend to the Celtic cup QF at Pittodrie. Naturally, I was gutted at the full time whistle. She didn't understand this, remarking 'at least they didn't lose.' I've never been so close to domestic abuse.

You'd have gotten away with it. As long as you were being judged by a judge that understands football.

My wife would rather sit at home hammering slithers of bamboo under her finger nails than come to a game of football. Mind you she has met a few of the Globe Reds so I can't blame her.

Have to say I'm happy that way. I can't imagine anything worse than having a partner who enjoyed football. Its my toy and I don't want to share it.

My ex used to come, she actually enjoyed it! She however was never invited back after saying out Scottish Cup defeat to hibs at easter road was ok - as there was plenty of goals.

The new blonde wants to go but im pretty sure thats just to keep an eye on me  ;D

Guest Robo

I took the ex to Aberdeen v Hibs, Aberdeen won 2-0, she got covered in a cup of tea from a Hibs fan.........was sang to pleasantly "get yer tits out" by Hibs fans, I laughed, she never found it amusing and she said she'd never go back.

Took her to Motherwell game few weeks later where Aberdeen won again 3-2 or something, she never saw any of the Aberdeen goals, but does remember Motherwells goals.

Took her to Liverpool v Arsenal, well she took me really as she paid for the whole trip......tickets / hotel / flight....the lot. Dragged me out of bed to go to the boozer for 10 in the morning, was a good day, Liverpool won 4-1, and she really enjoyed it......

Took her to Liverpool v Arsenal, well she took me really as she paid for the whole trip......tickets / hotel / flight....the lot. Dragged me out of bed to go to the boozer for 10 in the morning, was a good day, Liverpool won 4-1, and she really enjoyed it......

Yeah, she said, "better than sex" was precisely what she said.

Well, sex with you. ;)

Guest Robo

Yeah, she said, "better than sex" was precisely what she said.

Well, sex with you. ;)

I think you need and ST need to get your holes........every other post is about sex.

You frustrated?  :-*

The first girlfriend was a season ticket holder in the south but wanted to sit with me in the RDS which frankly was the beginning of the end as it meant my mate couldnt use my dads season ticket. Just wasnt fun anymore. She spent the time repeating comments made by other people that were funny the first time but not worthy or repetition.

Scottish cup final she spent most of the game crying which wound me up no end.

Second Girl was also a dons fan but much more pleasant to go to the games with but we only went to 1 game together. Personally id like to keep the 2 things seperate. Much rather go on my own or with the Glasgow Uni village people