Faces you'd like to punch

Kowalski

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

climb-aboard-mckeith.jpg

http://www.scotsman.com/news/aberdeen_s_rowies_are_a_health_hazard_claims_guru_1_1104880

THE TV health guru Gillian McKeith has launched a campaign to kill off a much-loved Scots delicacy.

The dietitian, who helped Pop Idol winner Michelle McManus to shed five stones, now has the famous Aberdeen rowie, or buttery, in her sights.

She believes the rolls, each containing 300 calories, are taking a terrible toll on the city's health.

While visiting the area at the weekend, she said: "I'm here to banish the buttery. Aberdeen is in need of my help."

:wanker:

Wouldn't believe a word she said. Her qualifications are all made up.

Was just going to say I, like her, might buy one of those degree's that you can but of the internet then see if any journalists might be interested in a story from a "World renowned" dietician (me) about how Rowie are the most nutritious and healthy food stuff known to man, as well as being FIIIINNNEE!

That pic is good but there is a dichotomy. Forget the fact that she's so ugly that the skin on her nose is diving into her brain via her tear ducts and she doesn't just have crow's feet but the toes of an ostrich, her eyes reveal one face you'd like to punch and one that you couldn't possibly. Look at her but cover one eye then cover the other one.

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Just started working for the summer and I switch between radio Scotland and radio 4.  When ever John Beattie appears on radio Scotland I instantly switch over. He is clearly a fucking idiot and I have no idea how anyone can stand him or how he gets to keep his job. He is clearly neither intelligent, interesting or funny to listen to but is definitely annoying and very alan partridge like. After about a week of occasionally listening to him I'd love to punch him. 

• 2 months later...

height=600 width=450http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo345/rocket_sanitist/Mia-thescumdogmillionairebitch_zps392170b2.jpg[/img]

If you see this black thing being walked by a woman or a girl, punch it in the face then steal it and run away.

That'll teach the bitches not to recruit a bitch to the family behind my back.

Thanks in advance.

Aww a cute wee Scotty

Rocket, min, I don't think it's fair that you're blaming the helpless innocent dug for a poor decision made by your family. To be tbh honest I think we should be punching the person walking the dog in the face instead. That'll teach the bitches a much more valuable lesson.

• 1 year later...