Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Faces you'd like to punch

Kowalski

Oh don't forget their former colleague

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDqd4vgu7aDrkyyg-WhFNsNvNZBZDjmH2AuPFZNyl3vug9ye7E

Ended up catching the start of Celebrity Apprentice USA last night before bed - that was definitely filmed before the hacking scandal broke as Morgan was up to espionage etc and thought it was quite normal and the other team "deserved it".

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes really nice, saw I was in a rush at the train station in the morning and let me go in front of him so I could get my cup of tea in time for the train! He was also very polite to a pregnant lady.

He probably wanted to fuck you or he realised you wanted to fuck him?

Anyways I'm with Dave on this, boy need a smack and kept off TV so that the lovely Cat can do the weather.

Hes really nice, saw I was in a rush at the train station in the morning and let me go in front of him so I could get my cup of tea in time for the train! He was also very polite to a pregnant lady.

You're in a rush for the train, do you...

A) Go for a cup of tea?

B) Prioritise properly and go for the train?

secret answer C)

You're a faggot that can't possibly make a cup of tea in the house in the morning, instead preferring to mince about Waverley, drinking scalding hot tea through a hole the size of an ant, paying about 3 quid for the privilege.

Aye, but why not save yourself the "rushing" aspect and have a casual stroll without the inflated tea?

At Haymarket as Im sure you are aware the coffee booth is right on the platform. He saw me checking down the tunnel to see if the train was coming and let me past him.

I've got an old Aberdeen v Chelsea programme from 1974 with a picture of 2 year old Chris Hollins in it.

No doubt inspired by his first taste of stardom in the dons matchday magazine, that wee boy went on to become one of the BBC's best loved sports presenters, and Strictly come dancing champion 2009.

Please don't punch him.  :(