Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked the women at the ticket office about that game when I was getting the season tickets and she was like "no, we don't play teams like Dundee, Aberdeen are definitely not playing Dundee." Bitch.

Harsh. :-\

It's the away teams who organise these games anyway, which is why they announce the details way before we do. I knew the date for the Buckie friendly last year a couple of months before the club announced it on the website.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else going for the last couple of games?

We will be basing ourselves in Arnhem for the time we are across, jute has also suggest a wee trip to see the yids play the tims in the Rotterdam tournament on the Friday.

Thinking of it, really want to go but nae sure, how much were your flights Mizer?

About £28

I am now interested, could go down, visit family see how everyone is doing, live at my aunts or gans then get my uncle to take me to the airport, then meet alot of dandies in Holland then get pished and watch all of our new signing play exciting football.

Jute's just wanting to get all of ye battered - by Yids, Tims and SCF/F3R!

Christ even the real aberdeen fans are gonna be looking to batter the Globes in Rotterdam on the Friday!

SSHHH your spoiling the surprise.

You heading to this. Can you or your old man get tickets?