Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

???

Nah, a mate was over but had gone home so I travelled down myself for the Utrecht game.

Always good trips the preseason's - although staying in a 2 man tent in a Copenhagen campsite with Reekie Red and Alfromsleep was a bit much!!

I did wander how I had all my gear for the trip and a tent in my rucksack - then they turned up at the airport with bigger rucksacks and no fuckin tents! - cunts

- and if yev seen how tall reekie red is you'll know tent sharing is a bad idea... and if yev smelt alfromsleep's cheesy feet, you'll  know tent sharing is a bad idea.

Two of the most important lessons I learned in my life.

Ok was there in Dovo when the case of beer was passed over the back fence though!!

Think the penthouse flat should be empty then Jute so we can live like kings in the Hague for free... you're only a couple of hours from anywhere then anyway.

Sound will give you a shout once the fixtures have been confirmed. Hopefully get a couple of decent fixtures to make trip worth while.

De Beib? (The Judge) at the back of the peace palace)

Zwarte Ruiter,

Het Brau Cafe? at Scheveningen Harbour (micro brewery),

Got fucked off with ex-pat twats at O-didleys (or whatever) on Noordeinde

Not been on many nights out - prefer afternoons.

No chance of us playing an eredivisie team  :(

Good choice, that square is phenomenal for talent during the summer!  :thumbsup: I take it you're refering to O'casey's, alright pub, but yeah, get what you mean. Fair few dons fans in there too, well 3. If you head over for July again this year, the Scheveningen beach is where its at! North beach, clubs/bars/girls as far as the eye can see. Oh how i'm looking forward to the summer  8)  :thumbsup:

Guest bloo_toon_red

Woo hoo!! A chance to take some of the Globe Reds around Peterheid's classiest establishments! :wave:

Poor show, it's the day before Scottish Week (highlight of Phd's summer) starts!

You could've had a Globe vessel in the raft race!  That I'd pay to see!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

optimistic that the club are organised for a change?  :thumbsup:

Last time we got fixtures from Dutch club websites way before AFC announced anything.  Same as Peterhead and Dundee friendlies this pre-season which AFC not telling us about!!

Last time we got fixtures from Dutch club websites way before AFC announced anything.  Same as Peterhead and Dundee friendlies this pre-season which AFC not telling us about!!

AFC usually release the whole lot of pre-season games rather than as they are arranged.

Dundee and Smackheid will be wanting to promote our games as we are the big team visiting, much like we are doing with the Man U game.

Dutch tour dates are in the EE, so I think these are the pre-season games...

July 12th v Man Utd

July 15th v Dundee

July 18th v Peterhead

Dutch Tour:

July 24th v Babberich (Scott Calderwood's team)

July 26th v Vitesse Arnhem

July 30th v FC Zwolle

August 2nd v Go Ahead Eagles (Dave Bus's new team)

August 5th v Inverurie Locos (testimonial match)

All games are away apart from Man U.