Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

July 12th v Man Utd (sat

July 15th v Dundee (tue)

July 18th v Peterhead (fri)

Dutch Tour:

July 24th v Babberich (Scott Calderwood's team) (thur)

July 26th v Vitesse Arnhem (sat)

July 30th v FC Zwolle (Wed)

August 2nd v Go Ahead Eagles (Dave Bus's new team)(sat)

Think the last 2 will be the trip for me

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dutch Tour:

July 24th v Babberich (Scott Calderwood's team)

July 26th v Vitesse Arnhem

July 30th v FC Zwolle

August 2nd v Go Ahead Eagles (Dave Bus's new team)

Brilliant!

Looks like the tent's coming out for another european adventure!

Vitesse Arnhem on a Saturday afternoon should be espically good.

The Gelredome is a nice stadium and all, watched a Holland-Scotland friendly there a few years back. Retractable pitch  :thumbsup: I take it we won't be playing them there though? Gutted i won't be able to make it  :(

Go Ahead Eagles have their own little hooligan crew as well so at least the ASC will be happy  ::)

Manc_don - a few years ago you could buy a summer tour train ticket that let you travel anywhere on 4 separate days in the summer.  Do you know if there's any deals like that this summer?

I can't see anything on the NS website about it, but I'll find out and post it here  :thumbsup: I remember the deal you're talking about and they do generally do offers over spring/summer

Now to organise time off work! Prob full trip for me if can get time off.

Manc_don - a few years ago you could buy a summer tour train ticket that let you travel anywhere on 4 separate days in the summer.  Do you know if there's any deals like that this summer?

Jager will be out for the last three matches. What are your travel plans?

Oi Dutchies!

http://www.vitesse.nl/nieuws_spec.asp?id=1292

Het huidige seizoen is officieel nog niet ten einde, maar vooruitkijkend alweer op het nieuwe voetbalseizoen zijn inmiddels enkele oefenwedstrijden bekend. Vitesse start maandag 7 juli de eerste training ter voorbereiding op het seizoen 2008-2009.

Voorbereiding 2008-2009

Maandag 7 juli, eerste training Papendal

Zaterdag 19 juli, VOIS Vaassen - Vitesse (tijd volgt)

Dinsdag 22 juli, SV Panter - Vitesse (19.30 uur)

Donderdag 24 juli, Stroe - Vitesse (19.30 uur)

Zaterdag 26 juli, RKHVV - Vitesse (17.00 uur)

28 juli - 2 augustus, trainingskamp Hoenderloo

Woensdag 30 juli, Aberdeen - Vitesse (Driel, tijd volgt)

Zaterdag 2 augustus, TOP Oss - Vitesse (tijd+locatie volgt)

Het voorbreidingsschema wordt de komende periode nog uitgebreid en ontbrekende locaties en aanvangstijden worden, indien bekend, aangevuld in dit schema.

Translate!

Basically it says that the season isn't finished yet (due to European cup i imagine) but they already have sights on the new up and coming season with the following friendlies. And it just says locations etc will be confirmed when known.

Dates on redweb

Sat 12 15:00 H Manchester Utd-Pittodrie Stadium

Tue 15 19:45 A Dundee-Dens Park

Fri 18   19:45  A Peterhead-Balmoor

Mon 21 19:45 A Brechin City-Glebe Park

Thu 24 19:30 A DZC-Doetinchem

Sun 27 19:00 A FC Zwolle-USV in Nieuwleusen

Wed 30 19:00 A Vitesse Arnhem-RKSV Driel

August

Sat 2 14:30 A GoAhead Eagles-GoAhead Stadium

Tue 5 19:45 A Inverurie Loco Works-Polo Pa

Dates on redweb

Sat 12 15:00 H Manchester Utd-Pittodrie Stadium

Tue 15 19:45 A Dundee-Dens Park

Fri 18   19:45  A Peterhead-Balmoor

Mon 21 19:45 A Brechin City-Glebe Park

Thu 24 19:30 A DZC-Doetinchem

Sun 27 19:00 A FC Zwolle-USV in Nieuwleusen

Wed 30 19:00 A Vitesse Arnhem-RKSV Driel

August

Sat 2 14:30 A GoAhead Eagles-GoAhead Stadium

Tue 5 19:45 A Inverurie Loco Works-Polo Pa

I asked the women at the ticket office about that game when I was getting the season tickets and she was like "no, we don't play teams like Dundee, Aberdeen are definitely not playing Dundee." Bitch.

Right, I spoke to my Dad the other day about train tickets. Basically, if anyone is there for 3 days or more, you can buy a ticket (from june onwards) that allows you to get the train anywhere for three separate days out of 7. They are unsure of the cost, but i think whatever Jager paid before, it won't be much more than that.

Sorry my brain is a bit fried atm, so if it doesn't make sense  i apologise.

Manc, need some help, where would be the best area to bade myself in?  like where is the closest play to all the places we are playing at?  also is the beer cheap?

Arnhem is pretty much central to all those areas. Nice city as well, I don't go out east much so I couldn't give an accurate anaylsis :P But Arnhem is definitely the most central there, or even Utrecht. Really good night life and LOTS of nice girls  :thumbsup: Oldest coffeeshop in holland (alledgedly)

nb No Scarfs, No Runners  ;) ha ha

:lolabove:

Utrecht is a great city! But as we've agreed on, rock on Den Haag and Scheveningen - lots of nekkid ladies  :thumbsup: however you get a lot of old people doing it too  :-\ Dutch trains are reliable as long as its not rush hour but they are still far more reliable than here! Stick to those three and you'll be more than fine!

Utrecht does have a bar with 400 odd beers on the menu.  But full of Huns - Michael Mols has a Rangers bar there  >:D

On one of the train platforms there is a big bit of graffiti bombin that says Glasgow Rangers - Simply the Best  :hammer:

FUCK UTRECHT - HUN C@NTS!!!

Really? Thats poor show, You'd have thought they have the public resources to clean that sort of stuff up...unless we sort it out ourselves  ;D  I mind going to the DOVO game and walking out of the station and we see some cunt in a Hun top. Honestly, its like a form of terrorism...oh wait ;)