Who are you going to see next.......

mizer

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks to poster dd on here, going to see a band I'd never heard of before he introduced it.

Nouvelle Vague. April. Wow mat.

Just back from Glasgow. Great venue. 500 of us. You had to be there. Stunning performance. My daughter went blind and loved it too. Every song was superb. The version of I wanna be sedated was phenomenal, the artistic expression through her dance making it unforgettably wonderful.

• 4 months later...

Just been to see the stage show of 'The Exorcist' at Glasgow's Theatre Royal

Excellent show (great set, special effects & acting - Ian McKellan as the voice of the demon) unfortunately let down by wankers in the audience.

I cannot recall attending a show with so many people having coughing fits and/or deciding multiple times to go in and out of the venue. The first ones couldnt even last 10mins before they had to either go for a piss or get another drink.

Hell really is 'other people'

• 2 months later...

Fontaines DC in Brixton in Feb.

6 Music (and others) have just announced Dogrel as album of the year. Those of you who've not heard them yet aren't interested in what's new and happening in music. The fixed mindsets who repeatedly play old shit that they like are stuck in comfort zones which won't actually give them any comfort whatsoever as they approach the end and die with regrets.

Is that too real for ya?

As much as I love them and enjoyed the album I feel that there's probably a couple of albums that are better than theirs, overall.  I haven't finalised my list yet (not that anyone cares) but Dogrel probably gets in the top 10, one album I can't get enough of though is Tainted Lunch by Warmduscher.