Author Topic: Scott McKenna  (Read 25170 times)

Offline KennyFuckinPowers

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 14
  • 2 Kinds of trouble in this world, living, dying.
Re: Scott McKenna
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2019, 10:25:11 AM »
Fucking hell  :rofl:

Ambrose has dodgy moments, granted, but he'd still be a good addition to fill a gap that needs filling, costing only wages. An International defender that has over 50 caps, is relatively quick, pretty physical and reads the game well, I suppose it's easy to read into the errors, but I'd welcome him, and it would seem I am alone in doing so  :rofl:
It's a math class, the whole deal. Just like every math class, there's a clown in the front, and everybody hates this clown because he raises his hand, he's answering all the questions. What do we do? Move on. Just fucking move on, ready or not. He's deciding we got to move on, he knows his math, I hadn't even figured out about Santa Claus yet.

Offline baggy89

• Captain
  • Rating: 42
  • God forgives, I don't.
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2019, 10:58:07 AM »
We’re two days away from the epl transfer window closing. Can’t see it being the Tim’s.

Offline Ten Caat

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 37
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2019, 11:09:34 AM »
Ambrose wouldn't be the worst shout IF we didn't already have a central defender that only plays 50% of the time. But we do. Actually Devlin and Ambrose I think would be a pretty effective pairing but chances are when one was fit the other would be on the treatment table and vice versa.

Offline Reidzer 1314

• First Team
  • Rating: 8
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2019, 02:05:37 PM »
It just looks at the moment that this move from McKenna and his agent has done nothing more than make them look a bit daft.

The Dons are not backing down and there isn't any teams, that we know of, banging on the door with the cash needed to buy him.

Aberdeen have never said that he isnt going anywhere full stop, they have always said that if their valuation of him is met then he can leave. If McKenna didn't agree with that stance then he shouldn't have signed a new long term deal earlier this year.

Offline Slim

• Star Striker
  • Rating: -985
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2019, 02:13:51 PM »
You would have thought he would have put a release clause in the new contract he signed.

Offline ayrshire_don74

• Star Striker
  • Rating: -135
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2019, 02:13:57 PM »
or signed a deal with a release clause ? wonder if this is same agent that advised him to endorse trump ?
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

Offline Ten Caat

• Midfield Maestro
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2019, 05:04:53 PM »
You would have thought he would have put a release clause in the new contract he signed.

I'd be amazed if he hadn't. All we know for sure is that if there is a release clause.....it's higher than QPR's second offer (guessing it was £3.25milion). McKenna's new agent whoever he is will definitely know about it if there is. He's trying his luck hoping we would cave in knowing we had an unsettled player on our hands. And obviously if we sold for less than his contracted release clause figure....it might get McKenna a higher signing on fee. Which in turn nets the agent a bigger payment.

Going to be very interesting tomorrow to see if McKenna is on the flight to Croatia. With what has happened, will his head be in the right place to play a vital match? Of course with Taylor definitely out and Devlin doubtful at best.....we may have no option. I'd love to know what the rest of the squad make of what's happened too. Mcinnes supposedly furious.

Offline KennyFuckinPowers

• Star Striker
  • 2 Kinds of trouble in this world, living, dying.
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2019, 05:18:52 PM »
I'd be amazed if he hadn't. All we know for sure is that if there is a release clause.....it's higher than QPR's second offer (guessing it was £3.25milion). McKenna's new agent whoever he is will definitely know about it if there is. He's trying his luck hoping we would cave in knowing we had an unsettled player on our hands. And obviously if we sold for less than his contracted release clause figure....it might get McKenna a higher signing on fee. Which in turn nets the agent a bigger payment.

Going to be very interesting tomorrow to see if McKenna is on the flight to Croatia. With what has happened, will his head be in the right place to play a vital match? Of course with Taylor definitely out and Devlin doubtful at best.....we may have no option. I'd love to know what the rest of the squad make of what's happened too. Mcinnes supposedly furious.

Not exactly reliable, I know, but Sky Sports News have said he'll be with the squad tomorrow, commenting that McInnes has rejected his Request.
It's a math class, the whole deal. Just like every math class, there's a clown in the front, and everybody hates this clown because he raises his hand, he's answering all the questions. What do we do? Move on. Just fucking move on, ready or not. He's deciding we got to move on, he knows his math, I hadn't even figured out about Santa Claus yet.

Offline Madbadteacher

• Club Legend
  • Rating: 45
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2019, 06:15:11 PM »
Good!
CO100
H2S25
CH450
O218

Offline ayrshire_don74

• Star Striker
  • Rating: -135
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2019, 08:01:14 AM »
reports today suggest he wont be travelling
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

Offline BigAl

• SAGA Subscriber
  • Administrator
  • Rating: 204
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2019, 11:32:40 AM »
reports today suggest he wont be travelling

Not seeing that AD.
Will be astounded if he doesn't
Steve warm his seat up

Offline Ten Caat

• Midfield Maestro
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2019, 11:38:31 AM »
Prepare to be astounded then Big Al..

I've just had a txt saying that QPR have bid £6million

EDIT.....and I see someone on the Hat has heard the same
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 11:47:28 AM by Ten Caat »

Offline Slim

• Star Striker
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2019, 11:49:37 AM »
He’s at the airport anyway.

Offline Obanred

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2019, 11:50:21 AM »

Cheerio Scott.
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you’d step over your own mother just to get one!

Offline Ten Caat

• Midfield Maestro
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2019, 11:52:26 AM »
He's just been pictured getting off the bus at the airport

Doesn't look happy

Offline BigAl

• SAGA Subscriber
  • Administrator
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2019, 11:53:01 AM »

Fucking hell.
However if the source is The Hat then pinch of salt required
Steve warm his seat up

Offline Tyrant

• Administrator
  • Rating: 118
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2019, 11:54:22 AM »
Fucking hell.

Offline Slim

• Star Striker
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2019, 11:56:56 AM »
This is going to end up with Stewarty Milne chasing the plane down the runway in T5 DON isn’t it?

35 minutes until take off...

Offline BigAl

• SAGA Subscriber
  • Administrator
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2019, 11:57:59 AM »
This is going to end up with Stewarty Milne chasing the plane down the runway in T5 DON isn’t it?

35 minutes until take off...

:lolabove:
Steve warm his seat up

Offline Ten Caat

• Midfield Maestro
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2019, 11:58:46 AM »
Fucking hell.

The boy on the hat who has heard is the same one that broke the transfer request story.