Saturday 20th April 2024: Ā kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

šŸ”“āšŖļø Stand Free! āšŖļøšŸ”“

Semi final ticket sales

hampden.jpg

Ā 

According to footy mad poster we have sold out our North and South Stand allocation (shown in red). We will now start selling East stand tickets to fill the gap between our two supports. Rumour is that the NS area holds 9Kish and SS area holds 3Kish. 12K sold already is a decent performance if its true, especially as th ephones seem to be busy todayĀ  :thumbsup:

Ā 

I fucking love conjecture and speculation where footie is concernedĀ  ;D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to footy mad poster we have sold out our North and South Stand allocation (shown in red). We will now start selling East stand tickets to fill the gap between our two supports. Rumour is that the NS area holds 9Kish and SS area holds 3Kish. 12K sold already is a decent performance if its true, especially as th ephones seem to be busy todayĀ  :thumbsup:

Ā 

I fucking love conjecture and speculation where footie is concernedĀ  ;D

Ā 

So basically you're saying you should get a ticket before me because you're more of a fan than me?

Ā 

PANIC!

Ā 

PANIC!!!

Ā 

PANIC!!!!!

Ā 

TICKET FIASCO PANIC!!!!!!

So basically you're saying you should get a ticket before me because you're more of a fan than me?

Ā 

PANIC!

Ā 

PANIC!!!

Ā 

PANIC!!!!!

Ā 

TICKET FIASCO PANIC!!!!!!

Ā 

If the sections in the East stand sell out before Thursday, what about all the offshore guys who come off on friday and want a ticket and are dedicated fans. What about the one legged guy who is walking to Pittodrie to get his ticket and won't be there until Friday morning but has attended every Dons game since he was 12 and lost his leg last week while trying to protect Stella McGuire's wife from a beating. Where is the sense in the allocation ? Its all fucking bollocks and I hate everything.

Red Army on the march

Ā 

Published: 08/04/2008

Ā 

ABERDEEN have now sold more than 12,000 tickets for SaturdayĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢s Scottish Cup semi-final clash with Queen of the South at Hampden.

Ā 

Sales are expected to be further boosted by their dramatic SPL win over Falkirk.

Ā 

A fleet of more than 70 buses will be taking the bulk of the Red Army to Glasgow.

Ā 

Queen of the South have also sold around 10,000.

Ā 

what is the biggest dons support for a semi final?

Any ideas?

I remember with great fondness and a tear in my eye, the huge numbers we brought down to Hampden during the halcyon days of the great Skovdahl, 20k easily went down there to watch us disembowel the wonderful Hibs team with such a brand of football that has never since been seen in and Aberdeen jersey.

Ā 

What days of excitement, will they ever return? :

I remember with great fondness and a tear in my eye, the huge numbers we brought down to Hampden during the halcyon days of the great Skovdahl, 20k easily went down there to watch us disembowel the wonderful Hibs team with such a brand of football that has never since been seen in and Aberdeen jersey.

Ā 

What days of excitement, will they ever return? :

Ā 

We live in hope

70 buses must be well wide of the mark.Ā  How many does a bus hold, 40, 50?

Ā 

Times that by 70 and you've only got around 3500 tops.Ā  Add on the central belt missionarys and you've still got a good 5000+ travelling by car or rail.

Ā 

Shurly shome mishtake?

Ā 

My thoughts exactly. What is this 'bulk' measurement he speaks of ? Is it imperial ? I know not of it. Perhaps he is referring to the Gothenburg Reds bus. It carries a significant amount of 'bulk' on it I've heard.

QoS claiming a total of 23,000 have been sold, and that they have sold about 8500 of those.Ā  Pretty impressive all round.Ā  Putting the crowd into perspective the semi last year between Celtic and St Johnstone only drew 28339 with greatest fans in the world in their home town.

Ā 

Well done dandies and doonhammers