Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Semi final ticket sales

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have put a link to a message board you need to be signed into to read into an image tag, so I see nothing.

Is this better  :-*

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1790/clipboard01if0.jpg

clipboard01if0.jpg

Dark coloured sections are sold out, lighter ones are still on sale.  Once we sell out our allocated sections of the South we will start selling tickets in the East stand...apparenly:

This is going to be shit, they should have just played the tie at easter road or tynie so we can at least have an atmosphere.

negative cunt

the atmosphere really made the cis cup semi didn't it ::)

If reports are correct there are already more tickets sold than seats in easter road or tyncastle.  We should be encouraging as many folk as possible to get to the game.  The way they have sold tickets should ensure the best possible atmosphere.....and to be frank I want to see afc at hampden again, not some shit hole in edinburgh

negative cunt

the atmosphere really made the cis cup semi didn't it ::)

If reports are correct there are already more tickets sold than seats in easter road or tyncastle.  We should be encouraging as many folk as possible to get to the game.  The way they have sold tickets should ensure the best possible atmosphere.....and to be frank I want to see afc at hampden again, not some shit hole in edinburgh

I'm not so desperate to see us at Hampden that I want watch us in a half empty stadium grinding out a result against QotS, I want to have a proper day out at hampden where I can walk in and look over a sea of reds waving flags and banners and feel just for one day that we actually have a support that gives a fuck.

I'm not so desperate to see us at Hampden that I want watch us in a half empty stadium grinding out a result against QotS, I want to have a proper day out at hampden where I can walk in and look over a sea of reds waving flags and banners and feel just for one day that we actually have a support that gives a fuck.

well given that there will be circa 15,000 dandies there you should get that.

That would be a credible support given the opposition and timing of the game.  It's hardly our fault Scotland doesn't have a medium sized stadium of about 30,000 for games like this

well given that there will be circa 15,000 dandies there you should get that.

That would be a credible support given the opposition and timing of the game.  It's hardly our fault Scotland doesn't have a medium sized stadium of about 30,000 for games like this

Its a Semi final, tickets should be like gold dust. Mon the red army.  ::)

Padre, you are bringing a tear to my throat and a lump to my eye. There will still be a great atmosphere amongst the Dons support for this one, despite the empty parts of the stadium. You will be able to see a sea of flags as we are getting to lay them all out across the seats in the empty bit  ;D

Its a Semi final, tickets should be like gold dust. Mon the red army.  ::)

So you think that either we (afc and qots) should sell out hampden

or

That it should be in a smaller stadium, taking away from the occasion and meaning 100s, maybe 1000s of folk miss out?

Well then you're talking bollocks

So you think that either we (afc and qots) should sell out hampden

or

That it should be in a smaller stadium, taking away from the occasion and meaning 100s, maybe 1000s of folk miss out?

Well then you're talking bollocks

Fuck them, they most likely going to be big game hunters.

I want atmosphere, I dont care where we get that and Hampden's a shit stadium anyway, only a TA sycophant would claim otherwise.  :wave:

Fuck them, they most likely going to be big game hunters.

I want atmosphere, I dont care where we get that and Hampden's a shit stadium anyway, only a TA sycophant would claim otherwise.  :wave:

I whole heartidly(sp?) disagree with that statement!

Unless its completely full its got f all atmosphere, the refurbishment was a waste of cash, it should have been scrapped.

you're just full of cheer today aren't you

There is still something special about going to hampden that you just would never get at Ibrox or Celtic Park.  The SFA got fuck all money to redevelop Hampden compared to the EFA and WFA for Wemberlee and the Millenium Stadium respectively.  The South and North stands are excellent, even the stands behind the goals are ok as long as you aren't too near the front.  It's not ideal but I'd far rather be going to Hampden for cup semifinals and finals the Ibrox, Celtic Park or fucking Murrayfield.

Perhaps you should watch the semi at home as you quite clearly decided that the whole experience will be a pile of shit