Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Paisley saints vs dons

Turning into a pretty important game now. Need a confidence booster, and some need to play for their jobs. Are we able to drop Richardson? I’d like Stewart dropped too, but he’s not dropping his captain. I want to see more of Ramirez. He’s clearly got a place in this team, but the pig headed manager needs to get over his ego and play him: 

out

Christmas market

game hopefully on redtv

house

2-1 dons, mccrorie and Duk 

Let's be honest, we're in a two-way fight with Hearts for third place. Should be treating it like a title fight considering the potential to get guaranteed group stage European football. 

Lose to St Mirren and we could be two points behind Hearts having also played a game more. That would be the early season advantage when they had injuries & European games thrown away.

Lewis

McCrorie Milne Mackenzie Coulson

Barron Ramadani Clarkson 

Besuijen Hayes

Duk

Cat among the pigeons. 

9 minutes ago, Panda said:

Let's be honest, we're in a two-way fight with Hearts for third place. Should be treating it like a title fight considering the potential to get guaranteed group stage European football. 

Lose to St Mirren and we could be two points behind Hearts having also played a game more. That would be the early season advantage when they had injuries & European games thrown away.

Lewis

McCrorie Milne Mackenzie Coulson

Barron Ramadani Clarkson 

Besuijen Hayes

Duk

Cat among the pigeons. 

Are you suggesting that Jimmy's tombola is making a comeback 😉

25 minutes ago, OrlandoDon said:

Definitely a big game now. Lose this and what a shit week. given goodwin said we were tired yesterday, surely things will be freshened up.

roos

Milne Stewart scales

Ramadani

vinny mccrorie clarkson hayes

ramirez duk

please.

2-1 us, mccrorie and duk

No offence mate, but other than the fact he isn't Richardson what qualities does Milne possess to justify your proposed inclusion 🤔

Despite Jim claiming players were tired after 4 weeks off not expecting him to make many if any changes from yesterday. As others have said Saturday is becoming a massive game for us as we need to get a win to stop the rot. 

oot

out in Aberdeen

out in Aberdeen

out in Aberdeen

2-1 Miovski and Lopes.  

3 hours ago, BigAl said:

No offence mate, but other than the fact he isn't Richardson what qualities does Milne possess to justify your proposed inclusion 🤔

We don’t play Richardson or kennedy, and we put mccrorie in midfield. You’ve surely heard me express my frustrations with Barron and clarkson together, I feel we are a better team with mccrorie’s drive, workrate, and presence in midfield.

While it has been rangers and Celtic, nothing this week has told me our defense has become better, and all I’m hearing is the negativity about multiple areas of our team. Why not give Milne a shot?

1 minute ago, RicoS321 said:

What a hit from our dynamic young fullback. Pleased to see the same setup that started the Hun game too, that midfield two of Barron and Ramadani, with Clarkson ahead of them suits us. Richardson being replaced by anyone, or anything, only makes it stronger.

Red TV were defending Richardson pregame.