Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Livi vs Dons

I missed the first 25 minutes, and I thought about not turning on. Wish I hadn't. We've been very poor. Switching wingers as the solution is just shite. If you want to take the ball to the corner and fire it across, then persist with it for the game, don't just change it at the first sign of difficulty. They've worked out that hacking us to break up play prevents us from playing. It's been obvious since day one that works against us. We have players that can damage on the break, but we have nothing if we're held up and are forced to take on a player or draw a team out. That comes from midfield, and our midfield has one type of player in it, repeated three times. 

At least the Tim is getting a run out.

Just not good enough. Kicked off the park but our big players have to put a marker down early.

The back two don't work and haven't all season.

Montgomery was pointless. Jenks is shit, just send him back.

Fair play to Ramirez, only had two touches and scored one.

I've accepted that an improved style of play will take time but our inability to hurt teams is laughable. 

What the fuck is Russell doing for his money?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, redordead said:

Just not good enough. Kicked off the park but our big players have to put a marker down early.

The back two don't work and haven't all season.

Montgomery was pointless. Jenks is shit, just send him back.

Fair play to Ramirez, only had two touches and scored one.

I've accepted that an improved style of play will take time but our inability to hurt teams is laughable. 

What the fuck is Russell doing for his money?

I don’t recall us asking what Doc did, I don’t think targeting Russel is fair. I feel Glass is set on a style of play and system but we don’t have the players to play it (yet?) Didn’t watch the second half but terribly boring, predictable and ineffective from what I saw. 
to be fair to glass he gets two years, one year to implement a system and culture, and 3-4 windows to lock in the players. I do t think we get relegated this year but I think it’s fair to give him some time. As I annoyingly keep saying though, without a #10 this doesn’t get better. With an effective 10 I think we have enough good players to do well. 

• Like 1