Wednesday 19th June 2024

Euro 2024 -  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland v 🇨🇭Switzerland

kick-off 8pm

Livi vs Dons

5 minutes ago, ayrshire_don74 said:

when u call yourself a superior striking coach you are fair game

Whilst you are right with that comment, the well known phrase "you can only pish with cock you're given" springs to mind.

My point being, that apart ftom Ramirez, we don't actually have any strikers

• Like 1

No way should Glass be getting another season. We are 3 points off 10th and look utter shite. Worse than we ever were under McInnes. Only reason we are not in a relegation fight is down to how shite St Johnstone and Dundee are not anything we are doing. This experiment has failed. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Jute said:

No way should Glass be getting another season. We are 3 points off 10th and look utter shite. Worse than we ever were under McInnes. Only reason we are not in a relegation fight is down to how shite St Johnstone and Dundee are not anything we are doing. This experiment has failed. 

And we’re also 4 points off 4th and a European spot, game in hand over 5th and 6th, plus still in the Scottish cup. It’s far from good but just saying. Transitional season and I truly feel a player or two from being a decent team.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, OrlandoDon said:

And we’re also 4 points off 4th and a European spot, game in hand over 5th and 6th, plus still in the Scottish cup. It’s far from good but just saying. Transitional season and I truly feel a player or two from being a decent team.

We don’t look like winning games and look worse now than we did at start of season. We have just picked up 1 point out of 9 in games against St Mirren, Ross County and Livingston. We are not making up 4 points on anyone. I really fear where Glass and the recruitment team being given another season will leave us. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ayrshire_don74 said:

To be fair to Russell, the striker we're playing is scoring goals, so he's doing his job is he not?

What we need are a crossing coach, a dribbling coach, and a through ball coach.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Didn't see today's game - what position did Adam Montgomery play? And why is Funso Ojo still at the club never mind being picked?

Saw a headline from the Evening Express where Sean Wallace said Aberdeen HAVE to tie Ojo down on a new contract, which made me laugh, then filled me with fear that we might actually fucking do it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ayrshire_don74 said:

Been saying it for a while.^

Fuck Cormack and Glass.

This is shamblolic and embarrassing.

Anyone sticking up for them asking to give them time is deluded.

Glass was never the right choice. He hasn't a fucking clue what he's doing.

8 hours ago, LightbulbMoment2021 said:

Bottom line is cormack is a fraud and a liar. The lies we've been told we'll I'm not surprised people aren't demanding he step down!

That doesn't make any sense.

Surely what you mean is, you ARE surprised  ?

14 hours ago, OrlandoDon said:

Keep your objective reasoning to yourself 🤣

3 hours ago, LightbulbMoment2021 said:

Anyone who isn't on an ego trip really!! And won't use us like a play thing! Even if he just stepped down and someone else from the board took over for now. Cormack hasn't a clue and is ruining our team just for the sake of his ego trip

Gie's an example of him using us for his ego?  or how youve come to that conclusion....

Take your time with that hotlist.....👍

Edited by Elgindon

The damning thing about this season is that the old firm and Hearts aside, the rest of the teams in this league have been honking yet we are still struggling to make the top 6.  Failure to beat the crap teams in the league has a horrible resemblance to how we were back in the days of Ebbe and Alec Miller.  I hope the signings of Polvara and Besuijen are not just Nigel Pepper and Andy Dow in disguise.  We have 14 games left of the season.  Get in Jack Ross now and let him get an early start on his preparations for next season.

Blaming Cormack IMO is totally wrong.  He has backed Glass to the hilt.  Not only has he had free reign to bring in 14 new players, he has also managed to hold on to Ferguson and Ramsay when he could have taken the cash for them.  

Edited by wokinginashearerwonderland

30 minutes ago, wokinginashearerwonderland said:

The damning thing about this season is that the old firm and Hearts aside, the rest of the teams in this league have been honking yet we are still struggling to make the top 6.  Failure to beat the crap teams in the league has a horrible resemblance to how we were back in the days of Ebbe and Alec Miller.  I hope the signings of Polvara and Besuijen are not just Nigel Pepper and Andy Dow in disguise.  We have 14 games left of the season.  Get in Jack Ross now and let him get an early start on his preparations for next season.

Blaming Cormack IMO is totally wrong.  He has backed Glass to the hilt.  Not only has he had free reign to bring in 14 new players, he has also managed to hold on to Ferguson and Ramsay when he could have taken the cash for them.  

Cormack hired glass and it has always been a questionable appointment so he is partly to blame. I'll give Cormack the benefit of doubt for now as like you say he has put money in and I believe he does want the best for AFC. But he has to accept that this experiment with Glass isn't going to plan at some point. I wouldn't touch Jack Ross though. Honestly would rather have McInnes back (and to be clear that's not something I want either).

Edited by DantheDon