Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Paisley Saints vs Dons

Games are coming thick and fast now, so I'd imagine we'll see a bit of rotation in the squad as the next few weeks progress.  Saints are another team on a bit of a patchy spell, however they did beat the arabs last week so would have gained a lot of confidence from that.  I was surprised to see that they were only 6 points behind us, so we're certainly by no means clear of any danger.

Still surprised to see Hedges is still here, although if there was a pre-contract arrangement then hopefully he'll at least put a shift in.   Ferguson is another that i'm surprised to still see in red, but he has been playing pretty well the last couple of months.

Think I'd try to keep as much of the same team as possible, we're gradually seeing what Glass views as his strongest XI.  Obviously the above two, plus Ramsay may change things, but no point in not playing our best while we can.

Out
Bed
WFH so probably trying to catch the game
WFH
2-1 Dons, Ferguson and Brown

Last week of the window is usually when we see the most players moving as teams realise time is running out and start throwing money at their preferred targets. Assuming none of the players listed above are away before the game would expect them to play. Not a great fan of making changes to a winning team but get that manager may want to rest players. St Mirren not in great form so one we should be looking to win.

oot

work

stream if I can find one

flat

2-0 Ferguson and Hedges 

Out

Working

Red TV 

Bed

1-3 (Ramirez, Bates & JET )

Feel bad not going to support the team as always go to Paisley but I have a 6.30pm telephone appointment so not enough time to get there in time and it always pishes rain in Paisley when the Dons are visiting

4 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Out

Working

Red TV 

Bed

1-3 (Ramirez, Bates & JET )

Feel bad not going to support the team as always go to Paisley but I have a 6.30pm telephone appointment so not enough time to get there in time and it always pishes rain in Paisley when the Dons are visiting

Just go to the home end Al.

It'll be quiet as fuck 😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jute said:

Take it on your mobile nobody else will be in for half 6.

Apprecaite abodies efforts to get me to the game the morn's night but it is possible as I require to make a presentation and share my screen with proposed client.

I'll just stick to Plan A and then hopefully watch the game on Red TV wie a celebratory drink or two to celebrate closing the deal 🍺

8 hours ago, BigAl said:

Apprecaite abodies efforts to get me to the game the morn's night but it is possible as I require to make a presentation and share my screen with proposed client.

I'll just stick to Plan A and then hopefully watch the game on Red TV wie a celebratory drink or two to celebrate closing the deal 🍺

Have you got us De Bruyne?