Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons - Tims

Not really looking forward to this one, despite what my Tim mate thinks. He thinks we’ll be due our first win in 9 games. Not seen any of them to even make a judgement but maybe it’ll be a score draw. The loss against st. mirren was truly embarrassing. Regardless of going down a man, we shouldn’t have capitulated like we did. I would expect more from a team containing brown.

Do we go three at the back and try woods? I’m not sure tbh. 

out

bed

bed

bed

2-1 Tims , Ferguson 

That Twitter's other "exclusives" have been Neil Lennon to be Celtic director of football and Stephen O'Donnell to join Celtic in January. 

I'm planning to go to this but waiting to see if I can get any petrol first to make it up from Glasgow 🙄

Might have to jump on a Celtic supporters bus. The earliest Scotrail can get me there is 17:30.

Most important month of the season this.  The game on Sunday is crucial to set the tone for the other 4 games in October.  If we get humped 4 or 5 by Celtic and morale is though the floor, we could easily go through the whole month without a win and potentially be in a relegation battle.  Hopefully if we can get some kind of positive result/performance then it can light the flame again.

Have not a clue how Glass approaches this one though.  The keeper's confidence is shot to bits, one clean sheet in 20(?) games and half of our new signings did not even make the first 11 last weekend.  Has he made up his mind that these players are not good enough already? 

Have to shore things up at the back, become hard to score against and horrible to play against and go from there. 

In the past playing Celtic after a defeat was normally a bad thing as they were normally on a rage fuelled revenge mission but not sure this Celtic team are made of the same stuff. Think first goal is going to be vital as both teams are seriously lacking in confidence and will probably fold like a wet house of cards on going behind. 

oot

flat or out depending on weather

see above 

see above

0-3 no dons scorer

Right, tickets bought, petrol in Glasgow found, leaving in about seven hours time. 

I agree with Tom, can picture 2-2 in my head.

Looking forward to everyone having a meltdown when Brown inevitably goes over to applaud the Celtic support, as if he's supposed to ignore them.

49 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

No Hedges? 🙄

Not even on the bench, so I'm guessing he picked up an injury. 

Interesting line up, I'm wondering if we'll see a back 3/5. That midfield isn't setup for attacking that's for sure. Indeed, if McInnes put out that side he'd have been accused of being negative and not having belief. I'd say it's a fairly sensible approach given they're nearly back to full strength.

Not sure how this one will go like, a bit apprehensive. I'll go with just the 6-0 victory.