Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

SC - Dons vs Livi

16 hours ago, RedStarTorphins said:

Connor McLennan. 
What an utterly brainless decision to extend his contract.

On the strength of what exactly? 

Horrendous player. 

McLennan has the makings of a decent footballer from the neck down, but seems to have the tactical nous of a tub of brylcreem.

4 hours ago, tup1 said:

Thought Hoban was rubbish again. Not sure what we see in him, he's an average crock. He also is in dire need of a haircut. He's also a pretty shit defender so I don't buy the hype. McKenna was making him look OK, a bit like Diamond looking good because of Anderson. Now that Hoban is on his own, he's awful. Get rid please.

Overall we've had a shit season. We got ahead of ourselves. I'm glad to see the back of the likes of McInnnes & Wright who will no doubt be toasting a hun win right now. I'm glad they have been removed. Ferguson and McRorie next. Both are 50% committed at best and love the huns and probably hate Aberdeen.

Time for a boo function me thinks.

Just too much fishing.

Imagine putting you and Ayrshire_Don 74 in the same room ?

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, tup1 said:

Thought Hoban was rubbish again. Not sure what we see in him, he's an average crock. He also is in dire need of a haircut. He's also a pretty shit defender so I don't buy the hype. McKenna was making him look OK, a bit like Diamond looking good because of Anderson. Now that Hoban is on his own, he's awful. Get rid please.

Overall we've had a shit season. We got ahead of ourselves. I'm glad to see the back of the likes of McInnnes & Wright who will no doubt be toasting a hun win right now. I'm glad they have been removed. Ferguson and McRorie next. Both are 50% committed at best and love the huns and probably hate Aberdeen.

image.gif.f947e08b281101f5212e66483202ffc9.gif

Has Joe Lewis ever been dropped???  Neil Alexander never appeared for us yeah, Danny Rogers only played when he was suspended following a red card at Ibrox if memory does serve me right and Tomas Cerny due to an injury, same with Gary Woods yesterday.  I'm sure on loan Freddie Woodman just played til Joe returned once again.  

Out of curiosity do unused substitutions get a win bonus as that is what made me ask question in first place with Gary having to wait awhile for his first taste of action.  

2 hours ago, LA-Don said:

How the fuck was that a livi penalty? Just watched the highlights, he controls the ball and stumbles, zero contact. Am I missing something??

There was one angle shown on live coverage that showed minimal contact on the Livingston player. Never enough to bring him down. 

5 hours ago, LA-Don said:

How the fuck was that a livi penalty? Just watched the highlights, he controls the ball and stumbles, zero contact. Am I missing something??

It was consistent with the ref's entire performance, he was incredibly bad. Showed a complete misunderstanding of the game of football, with 47 fouls given. Livi were slowing the game down and doing plenty of niggly fouls that would have been nipped in the bud with an early booking. However, he was blowing for the slightest contact on any player on the pitch (by that stupid standard, it was a pen). Football is a contact sport, you have to allow the type of collision (and it was barely that) that occurred between Campbell and JET. It's not helped by the idiot commentators that parrot the EPL/MOTD shite of "there was contact"/"entitled to go down", which is just a slippery slope toward a game where nobody can touch anyone at any point. It gives refs an excuse for making shite decisions, but also gives added confusion for those refs who haven't played the game and don't understand it. Going by the ref's ridiculous standard of non contact at the weekend we should have had a pen for their defender pushing Henry into the goalkeeper (it wasn't a pen, but more of a pen than Campbell's one). He shouldn't be reffing at professional level at the moment, he clearly wasn't up to it.