Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

SC - Dons vs Livi

Just now, LA-Don said:

Thought dean Campbell had a solid game. Nothing spectacular but as others tired he was strong. Plus a quality penalty.

Aye, I thought he was shite in the first half but finished strongly as the rest of the team found their feet. Ferguson a lot more dynamic today too, obviously been told to get into the box a lot more and I think we'll start to see him back to the level he can perform at. Thought McRorie was gash and Hoban poor too. Considine played like a captain, the only one with complete commitment and drive throughout the game (although some honking passes in the first half) when others were hiding. Henry and Kamberi did well and McGinn showed his class again. They played anti football for most of the match and deserved to lose. Great to see us run up and take throw ins and set pieces quickly, instead of the nonsense under McInnes where only the designated throw in taker was allowed to take it after everyone was in their correct position.

I'm liking the cut of Stephen Glasses jib in his post match interview. He is positive.

So refreshing compared to the dour hun bastard McInnes and his hun sycophancy, culminating in him thanking them for conducting themselves well when they tapped up one of our players.

• Like 1

Good result but we need to work on our passing and decision making in final third.

The passing was abysmal. Mclennan shows some nice touches but just isnt good enough atm.

Kennedy cannot be here next season.he thinks he's Giggs and his passing is terrible.

I like the look of Woods.

Maybe with Lewis getting injured we may see a different outfield captain hopefully.

Kamberi made some nice touches and McGinn is the only striker we have.

You put him in a central forward position and he scores.

Looked like the old McGinn.

We sooooooooo need Brown in midfield to dictate things. We have nobody there to set up chances.

McCrorie was pish today and Ferguson is so over-rated.He just doesnt take charge in midfield whatsoever.

We will lose points on Wednesday but should take Hibs down to the wire.

I actually wasnt bothered if we lost today.☹

Need this season over and changes made with good players brought in for next season.

2 hours ago, HaarDon said:

Am I imagining things but overall was there more composure in the defence?

They didnt seem to panic and punt it up the field as much.

I think Glass has spotted that and told them to be more confident in playing the ball out of defence.

I think it's a bit of a myth that we punted the ball long regularly under McInnes, and we did so just as often yesterday. That's often just a function of the shape and the movement in front and there's little the defence can do about that. It seemed to me that Considine especially just took it upon himself to stride forward with the ball which forced the movement in front of him. The difference being that McInnes would likely have told him to hold his position and exercise caution. Until Glass decides his best formation I think we'll not see massive changes in our approach.

11 hours ago, HaarDon said:

Good result but we need to work on our passing and decision making in final third.

The passing was abysmal. Mclennan shows some nice touches but just isnt good enough atm.

Kennedy cannot be here next season.he thinks he's Giggs and his passing is terrible.

I like the look of Woods.

Maybe with Lewis getting injured we may see a different outfield captain hopefully.

Kamberi made some nice touches and McGinn is the only striker we have.

You put him in a central forward position and he scores.

Looked like the old McGinn.

We sooooooooo need Brown in midfield to dictate things. We have nobody there to set up chances.

McCrorie was pish today and Ferguson is so over-rated.He just doesnt take charge in midfield whatsoever.

We will lose points on Wednesday but should take Hibs down to the wire.

I actually wasnt bothered if we lost today.☹

Need this season over and changes made with good players brought in for next season.

If we lose on Wednesday we won’t “take Hibs down to the wire”

It’ll be done. 

Thought Hoban was rubbish again. Not sure what we see in him, he's an average crock. He also is in dire need of a haircut. He's also a pretty shit defender so I don't buy the hype. McKenna was making him look OK, a bit like Diamond looking good because of Anderson. Now that Hoban is on his own, he's awful. Get rid please.

Overall we've had a shit season. We got ahead of ourselves. I'm glad to see the back of the likes of McInnnes & Wright who will no doubt be toasting a hun win right now. I'm glad they have been removed. Ferguson and McRorie next. Both are 50% committed at best and love the huns and probably hate Aberdeen.