🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

January 2021 Transfer Window.

28 minutes ago, wee toon red said:

Lewis

Hoban Taylor Consi

Kennedy Ferguson McCrorie Hayes

Kamberi Hendry

Hornby

We know all about eight of them but the three new guys will be interesting for a while at least.

Quite clearly forgot about Ryan Hedges here so he's getting a game ahead of Hendry, obviously.

8 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

Is anyone going to check on Hernandez? Hope he's okay. I feel like he's done remarkably well out of all this. He's basically been so shite, that he doesn't even make it on to the really shite players list to get abused. I mean Main actually attended games with his shiteness, he should really have considered just fucking off to South America and he wouldn't have got any abuse for being shite.

MLS transfer window doesn’t open until the 10th February so not able to join club in US just yet.

Hernandez transfer is something Cormack needs to cover in his live statement. 

It's a good throw of the dice like, but that's exactly what it is. After tonight's game, Twitter will either be going nuts because we've signed a couple of donkeys rather than give Anderson another six goes at it, or they'll be booking their flights to the champion's league draw.

I think Hendry will be a useful Main replacement that might get us something late in games, I think Hornby will take several games to get up for it and Kamberi will do fuck all before scoring a spectacular thirty yarder against the Hun to send us to the Scottish cup final (which we lose to st Johnstone).

7 hours ago, scotfree said:

It would have been good to have got a defender to take the place of Mckenna... Ash Taylor gives me the fear. ?

TBF to Ash, he has been pretty good of late. He has got a couple of MotM awards too. I think, if he has someone like Hoban and Considine next to him to do the football, he is the guy to win the headers and make the blocks. Not pretty but effective. He does has his moments though! If he didn't, he would be playing at a much higher level though, wouldn't he? I do agree though, another central defender as cover would've been nice.

Edited by Chris Frae Killie

In the circumstances, I am pleased with the work the management have done. I don't think we have a long term fix, as Hornby is definitely not going to be available to us at the end of the season, especially if he does well and I am not sure if we will be able to get Hendry at the end of the season, unless the price is right. What I am pleased about, is that McCrorie is now unrestricted and can play against Rangers. We need that settled midfield duo of Ferguson and McCrorie playing every week. I do feel we have lost a #10 in Wright and that is something we will need to try and fill. Hopefully McGinn can step up and fill that gap. I am not sure any of the new signings are that style of forward?

Only time will tell if we are in a better state than we were last week. In the meantime we have something new to look forward too. 

My favourite bit from last night was the huns, on the McCrorie signing tweet from AFC, claiming that "unlike them our fans are full of hatred".  

Epidemiologists, really have to look into the possibility there has been a mass psychogenic illness event amongst that lot. Most likely brought on by them LETTING THEIR CLUB DIE. 

23 minutes ago, Chris Frae Killie said:

Does anyone know how long Hendry's contract is at St. Johnstone?

Three A4 pages I believe ?

Sorry, couldn't resist the open goal you left for someone.

Pretty certain it is until the summer of 2022

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

We need to ruin at least one young player's future by making him sit on our bench for six months instead of giving him an opportunity to play every week on loan.

Is lower league football not closed?  Not much point in them being there with no games. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, flooter said:

Is lower league football not closed?  Not much point in them being there with no games. 

Ruth was at Arbroath who are still playing and Ruth was getting game time either starting or off the bench. Won’t even make the bench with us. Very odd decision.

4 hours ago, scotfree said:

Just saw a post on Instagram of Scott Wright in the Hun top. Post was liked by Funso Ojo... 

Everyone was fine with him remaining in our team when he was blatantly negotiating a move to the huns.

Our club is broken by this hunnery running through it. That’s Wright, Ferguson and Ojo who’ve all displayed it in the last month. The manager no doubt thinks the same way.

Disgusting.

Was also liked or well wishing comments by Niall McGinn, Greg Leigh, Ryan Hedges, Michael Ruth...

Quite clear from the latest rats comment’s that it’s not only your soul you sign away when joining the minks, but your social media accounts too. I’d have thought ryanrat’s reveal post, was club ordered too. That thick cunt didn’t come up with it anyway! Robert Johnson got a better deal with the devil...

Perhaps AFC could take a lesson regarding control of players social media. Don’t think they need to write posts for them like the hun are, but maybe a bit of policy regarding public interaction with opposition players accounts. 

Also don’t think I appreciated what an ugly gormless looking cunt he is/was, probably a good fit in reality.

Fucking hell. Adult wishes friend all the best in the modern way (social media like) and they're all Huns? Grow the fuck up. If the club are policing social media to that degree, then it says more about dons fans than it does Wright, Jack or any other Hun. Top staziing lads. That's Hun-level staunchness.

I noticed in one of his Scotland appearances, Considine passed to Jack. I expect to see the new manager, Neil Simpson, removing him from the club with immediate effect.

• Like 1