Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

January 2021 Transfer Window.

On 31/01/2021 at 09:24, BigAl said:

Well thats it official

Undisclosed fee bring reported.

Thanks Sam and good luck.

Appreciated your goals

Curtis Main has left the club, club has announced. Must assume that Kamberi is coming in, especially with Bruce out on loan.

9 minutes ago, SeeBass said:

Does McInnes deserve praise for having some balls to change things around so drastically or is it desperation time???  

I think he got lucky that Birmingham wanted a misfiring Cosgrove. 

Best news of the window without a doubt is that none of us ever have to watch Curtis Main in a dons shirt again. 

• Like 1

Kamberi been announced, pending international clearance.

Happy with Hornby and Kamberi, no clue about Hendry, but what worries me is the loss of a creative player. We can have all the strikers in the world finishing chances, but it's our creativity that concerns me and the fact we don't get enough chances. Hedges, Kennedy, McLennan, even Hayes are inconsistent at best, and McGinn has vanished. We're back to missing the #10 again.

Just now, flooter said:

Oh yeah, it's double whammy bonus time. 

We've moved on Main, Cosgrove, and Ojo. Quality hat trick! I Oh, add Edmondson in there too! I know the fans had mixed feelings on Cosgrove, I was never a fan, can't believe we got 2 mill for him. I'm ok with 3 loans for now, not the window to buy players.

With Wright gone and Ethan Ross back, hope he gets a chance.

3 minutes ago, LA-Don said:

Kamberi been announced, pending international clearance.

Happy with Hornby and Kamberi, no clue about Hendry, but what worries me is the loss of a creative player. We can have all the strikers in the world finishing chances, but it's our creativity that concerns me and the fact we don't get enough chances. Hedges, Kennedy, McLennan, even Hayes are inconsistent at best, and McGinn has vanished. We're back to missing the #10 again.

I'm guessing Kamberi might be seen as a creative option in place of Wright. 

Exciting window for sure. Hornby not as good as Cosgrove, Kamberi not as good as Wright, Hendry a dirty horse.... But we got rid of Curtis fucking Main. I'm going to get shitfaced.

Just now, LA-Don said:

We've moved on Main, Cosgrove, and Ojo. Quality hat trick! I Oh, add Edmondson in there too! I know the fans had mixed feelings on Cosgrove, I was never a fan, can't believe we got 2 mill for him. I'm ok with 3 loans for now, not the window to buy players.

With Wright gone and Ethan Ross back, hope he gets a chance.

You can't put Cosgrove and his near 50 goals in 2 seasons anywhere near Main and ojo.  Wasn't a great player but has earned us £2 Mill. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wee toon red said:

Lewis

Hoban Taylor Consi

Kennedy Ferguson McCrorie Hayes

Kamberi Hendry

Hornby

We know all about eight of them but the three new guys will be interesting for a while at least.

I don't see Henry playing much, he'll maybe fill in until Hornby is fit. 

5 minutes ago, flooter said:

I don't see Henry playing much, he'll maybe fill in until Hornby is fit. 

Hornby is fit.

Michael Ruth recalled from Arbroath tonight too. Someone must be planning on us using a lot of forwards for the next four months as we don't need all these guys to play one up front.

Is anyone going to check on Hernandez? Hope he's okay. I feel like he's done remarkably well out of all this. He's basically been so shite, that he doesn't even make it on to the really shite players list to get abused. I mean Main actually attended games with his shiteness, he should really have considered just fucking off to South America and he wouldn't have got any abuse for being shite.

1 minute ago, wee toon red said:

Hornby is fit.

Michael Ruth recalled from Arbroath tonight too. Someone must be planning on us using a lot of forwards for the next four months as we don't need all these guys to play one up front.

We need to ruin at least one young player's future by making him sit on our bench for six months instead of giving him an opportunity to play every week on loan.