Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons vs tims : SC semi edition

15 minutes ago, LA-Don said:

Red tv international not showing it?

Fuck knows. The email says "only way to watch it", didn't mention UK. What the fuck is a national semi final doing on fucking subscription telly anyway? It's a fucking joke. They should at least be forcing their hand with a pay per view option.

2 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

Fuck knows. The email says "only way to watch it", didn't mention UK. What the fuck is a national semi final doing on fucking subscription telly anyway? It's a fucking joke. They should at least be forcing their hand with a pay per view option.

They've been on Sky/BT/Setanta etc for the best part of 2 decades

35 minutes ago, tom_widdows said:

They've been on Sky/BT/Setanta etc for the best part of 2 decades

Aye, but I've been at every one the dons have been in, so fucking premier sports, ken?

Fucking BBC. Fuck everyone.

But mainly, I've been able to pay for an individual game on sky for many years now. Premier pay monthly bollocks. You can cancel if you phone between 03:00 and 03:10 on a Tuesday if the moon is out and you're prepared to wait on hold for 16 days. Probably.

On 30/10/2020 at 20:42, RicoS321 said:

Aye, but I've been at every one the dons have been in, so fucking premier sports, ken?

Fucking BBC. Fuck everyone.

But mainly, I've been able to pay for an individual game on sky for many years now. Premier pay monthly bollocks. You can cancel if you phone between 03:00 and 03:10 on a Tuesday if the moon is out and you're prepared to wait on hold for 16 days. Probably.

I subscribed for the first europa qualifiers a few months ago through the online viewer. Ended up disappointed as they only showed the one round. But it was easy enough, just had to sign in and there was an option to cancel my subscription.

I presume the final will be on the BBC. If we can win tomorrow I would expect we would have enough to overcome Hearts in the final.

4 minutes ago, DantheDon said:

I subscribed for the first europa qualifiers a few months ago through the online viewer. Ended up disappointed as they only showed the one round. But it was easy enough, just had to sign in and there was an option to cancel my subscription.

I presume the final will be on the BBC. If we can win tomorrow I would expect we would have enough to overcome Hearts in the final.

Final is to be on both BBC and Premier Sport. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3479314/sfa-scottish-cup-six-year-deal-bbc-premier-sport-20m-contract/

Apologise for the source. 

6 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

The fucking semi was on the BBC today in standard definition. What the fuck is that shite all about? You wouldn't get an English conference game in standard definition these days. They'll have the final on ceefax. Useless cunts.

Last nights game was one for ceefax. Brutal game. Neither of the teams impressed. Winner of the cup is whoever wins our tie today.

It's a big loss. Kennedy will do a job though. Not convinced by the balance of that side though, looks like trying to get everyone in at once. I just think that you need hedges and Wright as close to each other as possible, or you'll nullify them (Wright, mainly). Attacking though, difficult to complain.

Ke

19 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

It's a big loss. Kennedy will do a job though. Not convinced by the balance of that side though, looks like trying to get everyone in at once. I just think that you need hedges and Wright as close to each other as possible, or you'll nullify them (Wright, mainly). Attacking though, difficult to complain.

Kennedy isnt doing a job and not picking players up goal and straight after, passenger

10 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

Second maybe, not the first. McRorie and Kennedy got to be sorting that shite between them. That's basic stuff.

He ambles out at the first to close down Christie like a 60 year old man, feart of the ba maybe.  You might find that acceptable, I don't. 

12 minutes ago, flooter said:

Considine at blame for both goals, fucking brutal. 

Wouldn't say the first, a midfielder needs to be supporting him and stepping up to Christie, but a good strike. Second is awful by Andy, attack the cross and head it away, easy stuff! Or step in and clear it with your right foot. He had no clue someone was behind him. Really poor. Big Ash is all over the place too, doesn’t help a back three when two are prone to errors, albeit Andy has been solid for a while.

At 2-1 we could make it interesting but getting a goal and not conceding looks a tough ask right now.

Just now, flooter said:

I think we're in keep the score down mode. 

I’d agree, going in only two down was his hope. But HT is where DM earns his money. The start of the second and adjustments made will be interesting but it’s a cup semi, we have to come out fighting and attacking.sitting in to protect and not lose a third, plus counter attacking, cannot happen or it’s easy for Celtic.