Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Saints vs. dons - sat 1230

2 minutes ago, ayrshire_don74 said:

wright lol, maybe mcrorie hayes hoban havent done much wrong but guess its all relative

It’s relative to him being the only guy in the first half to try and have more than 2 touches and a 3 yard pass. We look like unlocking bugger all. The quality is awful after a week of sublime passing on telly.

2 minutes ago, ayrshire_don74 said:

wright lol, maybe mcrorie hayes hoban havent done much wrong but guess its all relative

Agreed. Hernandez been okay too. A definite improvement the last 15, where even Ojo appeared to take his finger oot his airse. They just look really off the pace.

Just to clarify we actually paid money for Ojo and he is not a competition winner.

Hoban been decent and feel for McGinn and Wright who are being asked to feed of scraps. Thankfully we St Johnstone are shite so we might get away with this.

We are not playing well and we are missing players and of course had loads of other shit to deal with, but our starting 11 isn't bad at all and should be capable of better. The problem is this has been the standard for a while now and sadly I don't see much improvement to come quality wise, although we will win plenty overall.

I know it is early days of the season, but I am glad I didn't renew the season ticket this season.

Still the type of game that is usually a ground out 3 points for McInnes.