Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Cup - Dundee - dons - sun

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I remember us having a single shot on or off target in that 45 minutes? Similar to the St Mirren game in that we're fortunate to go in 1-0 down.

Tone was set after 60 seconds, Bryson asking for the ball in the middle of the pitch, in acres of space, and Considine punted it long to Cosgrove, who was surrounded by 4 defending players. It's actually a piss take, McInnes is really starting to piss me off, I am actually getting extremely annoyed with him. Cliche as it sounds, but yet again, we're utterly predictable.

We don't look capable of creating opportunities from open play, let alone scoring from open play. Embarrassing.

Pathetic, lethargic and devoid of coherence. We look really poor from open play.

Thought young Campbell did okay when he came on, other than that though, hard to pick a positive performer.

Dundee can certainly feel hard done by, but fuck them, I am far more concerned as to what we're aiming for this season and what way we're going to achieve it. The Football on display has yet again, be absolutely fucking turgid.

Still think we're actually a player or 2 short.

And we have drawn Hearts away in the next round, for those that missed it.