Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

SC - dons vs newco huns

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinnie banned for the semi. Bit shite the old yellow card situation like. A joke that you can miss semi finals.

It's a fucking joke actually. We've had to play a replay. A yellow in the cup should just be added to league yellows.

Will be a huge miss in the semi. Just as he was against Motherwell.

And now over on swallow swallow,

tonights star post..

"Dunno who’s worse. Gerrard or the union bears.

Both have to go !!"  by richmond23

followed closely by

"All Gerrards fault. Absolutely embarrassing, inept and total incompetence."

by R-M

OMG who would have thought the fans turning on the manager so early.

Time to get the popcorn out yet?  :thumbsup:

McInnes certainly showed that he's tactically superior over the two games. Throwing on all yer strikers after going down 2-0 with no thought to how they might organise themselves is embarrassing. They've put a lot of faith in a name. I hope it goes tits up for him.

Stunning result and so chuffed for the guys who were there. I had a match tonight so couldn't make it but probably wouldn't have gone even if I could because I missed the first leg and didn't deserve to be there tonight.

We were all bouncing in the town tonight and it's days like these that remind us of what it's like to be AFC, a "club with soul" as di Stefano said more than 35 years ago.

Our away form has been incredible these last couple of months. And so much for you cunts being "a class above" Stevie G. The minute you uttered that after the first game of the season, you were doomed to get haunted. Home now and looking forward to these highlights. I fucking hate Rangers, new and old. Beautiful beautiful night.