Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen V The Rangers

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hun boy needs to be offered a longer ban than Jones. Jones was anticipating the contact and gave no attempt to win a peno. Hun boy miscontrols throws  his foot in opposite direction of travel and goes down already claiming for the pen. Not that it’ll make any difffernce, he’s fucking pish so they should make him play... ???

CUNTS.

Pretty sweet for the young lad Ferguson to end up with the winner, with his dad and uncle being ex huns.

A couple of dives in the box had me with my heart in my mouth. Thankfully the ref wasn't conned and such a blatant dive by the guy up front for them should surely be punished further given the recent clamor for doing so.

I won't hold my breath however.

Sweet as this feeling is just now, there are major problems to sort out, particularly up front.

I'm going to savour this moment for now. :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras:

As an addendum to this, I see Gerrard has failed to give an aftermatch interview to anyone other than Hun TV.

What a childish prick that guy is! * no interview for the BBC, presumably on the orders of Jabba the hun.

The huns did have more possession 54% to 46% but the did the square root of nothing with it. 15 shots and only 1 on target to our 4 with 2 on target.

Much was made about the Dons inability to win "big games", but on the other side of the coin, that's the huns 5th straight semi final defeat. Will a similar accusation now be made about them?

Let's see if we are offered a 50% split of the tickets for the neutral Hampden venue a mile and a half from Darkhead or we are going to have to fight again for it.

Positive line up, my only gripe was Considine for Lowe, complete irrelevance now of course and seriously hope Considine is okay.

Started the opening bluster well enough, we threatened more than they did, then all of a sudden, it was classic defending. They completely dictated the game, but as others have alluded too, they offered fuck all.

We took our chance & actually had a positive period of play for a 15-20 minute spell in the 2nd half.

We're in another final, with another opportunity to right many wrongs against these Tim bastards & I won't criticise the manager, I saw him between the 60th-70th minute mouth to " Let them play " to someone and it clearly worked.

Get it up you McGregor, your wee dig at GMS in that 1st half sums you up, a complete and utter wank. Get it up you the great unwashed fans, get it up you Gerrard & get it right fucking up you Kris Boyd.

Just really hope this kick starts our league consistency now. Our next run of games are winnable & the Killie & Hibs double header is vital. COYR

As an addendum to this, I see Gerrard has failed to give an aftermatch interview to anyone other than Hun TV.

What a childish prick that guy is! * no interview for the BBC, presumably on the orders of Jabba the hun.

They havent spoken to the BBC for about 3 seasons now. The BBC also has no access to Ibrox for Home games so when sportsound does provide commentary from Snake mountain Liam Mcleod and co are sat in a studio watching it on monitors

It doesn't matter how you win, it only matters that you win.

good defense, Lewis, Logan, Devlin, McKenna, Lowe, as good as anything in the league. Hopefully can extend Lowes loan spell.

wish Considine well but Lowe is better.

GMS was very good and I think Wilson is a proper player, did look a bit lazy it has to be said.

Will miss the final, gutted.

They havent spoken to the BBC for about 3 seasons now. The BBC also has no access to Ibrox for Home games so when sportsound does provide commentary from Snake mountain Liam Mcleod and co are sat in a studio watching it on monitors

It is the BBC who choose not to go to Ibrokes because sevco banned one of their reporters....

Anyway just about choked on my cognac (on the 3rd now) some chocolate on sevco media posted....and I shit you not....Ryhun "will end up back at the sheep by any accessible route". Must be a surfeit of hooky extra strong cider flooding south west Glasgow tonight....

Awesome awesome day. GMS was shite.

Thought he did fine, especially defensively.

I hear Ferguson got mom, I thought a large part of the game passed him by until he scored but he took that well enough.  Great bounce when it went in too.  Wonder how many are wishing they had gone now...... 

Pretty sweet for the young lad Ferguson to end up with the winner, with his dad and uncle being ex huns.

his dad was in the Dons end, as he has been for a lot of this season when he's not been working on Sportsound.

Lewis loved scoring that goal today, his family ties certainly didn't interfere with his enjoyment of it.

Thought McGinn's defensive work today was excellent, got Considine out of jail a couple of times in the first half. And of course his ball on to Ferguson's head won it for us  :thumbsup:

We were 14 mobbed in two vehicles and got tipped off when we hit the Kingsway to take the coast road. Went Arbroath Brechin which was just as well to make the pub for a last couple of orders. My son and nephew were driving just the two of them and got fucked north of Dundee.

Why would they not relax the roadworks on a Sunday night when they knew there was 10k+ of us coming up the road? Me suspects the road traffic authorities are as useless and poisoned as the SPFL and SFA.

Doesn't matter what they did, that was the best bounce since before my son was born almost 29 years ago. Thank fuck I went today where I wasn't at the previous OF exchanges at Hampden this century. That was better than Red Parkhead and the Glass bike final. Just a phenomenal day. You had to be there.