Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Jamie Smith

Guest BTR

We're missing him badly.

Missing his creativity, his movement and his 8 goals in 20 or so games.

No surprise the team has looked so ragged with him out of it.

There are rumours emanating that his injury problems are actually more to do with a back problem that he has, that is affecting his posture so much that leaves him prone to recurring groin/hamstring injuries.

We're missing him badly.

Missing his creativity, his movement and his 8 goals in 20 or so games.

No surprise the team has looked so ragged with him out of it.

There are rumours emanating that his injury problems are actually more to do with a back problem that he has, that is affecting his posture so much that leaves him prone to recurring groin/hamstring injuries.

Completely agree. The injury issues seem to ring true as well.

I think we miss him, but he always seems to be rushed back, and then injured a few weeks later.

That's kind of what I was alluding to - person who told me about the back condition has physio contacts in Scottish football and the medical staff have been heavily criticised in some quarters.  But there is also a school of thought that JC is far too set in his ways to consider modern treatment methods and is a bit old school when players feel they are "ready" to play again, ie he takes their word for it.

That's kind of what I was alluding to - person who told me about the back condition has physio contacts in Scottish football and the medical staff have been heavily criticised in some quarters.  But there is also a school of thought that JC is far too set in his ways to consider modern treatment methods and is a bit old school when players feel they are "ready" to play again, ie he takes their word for it.

There appears to be a great deal of truth, to the casual observer at least, in all of this.

On a side note, send Smith to a chiropractor, worth every penny!

There appears to be a great deal of truth, to the casual observer at least, in all of this.

On a side note, send Smith to a chiropractor, worth every penny!

He could try playing while wearing a gum guard. Was there not a couple of players a while back that solved recurring injuries, with the root cause being back problems, by some such hocus pocus nonsense.