Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen V Sevco

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if Hibernian get three points tomorrow evening and go level with Rangers and a point behind us surely they wouldn't play for a draw at Easter Road Sunday afternoon knowing we're more than likely losing at Parkhead?!?!

Put £15 on Kenny McLean (14/5) for an Anytime Scorer so happy enough with my lot tonight.

Didn't think we shat it. First 15 mins Rangers dominated then we score and dominate it. Second half Rangers understandably fight back but to an extent end to end stuff. Disappointed not to win but much more effort and a performance I'm some what proud of. We didn't win because we aren't good enough, don't pass very well, and players are limited. Christie was hot/cold, Cosgrove is a big loon but offered zero scoring threat, GMS is no Jonny Hayes.

Saw it coming a mile away. How the fuck Christie stayed on is beyond me.

We have a number of pretty decent players, yet I feel the manager doesn't get the best out of them. To finish 2nd we will need something from Celtic, and the bottom line is, we won't get anything from Celtic.

To finish 4th would be an abject failure, don't care how anyone dresses it up. Damage was done vs Hibs anyway, that was another limp performance.

Hard to take positives despite the fact we've won 2 and drew 2, I am just bitterly disappointed.  :

Aberdeen, Hibs and Sevco will draw all their remaining games:

Final placings:

2nd Aberdeen 71 points

3rd  Sevco on 70 points

4th  Hibs on 68 points

:thumbsup:

I'd rather Hibs lose tomorrow and win against hunnery. Them ending up with no European football would be a good GIRFUY to King and those hordes of pricks.

I'd rather Hibs lose tomorrow and win against hunnery. Them ending up with no European football would be a good GIRFUY to King and those hordes of pricks.

Hibs would need to win by five goals to go above Rangers if they lose tomorrow.

Edit: Actually, if they lose tomorrow the goal difference will widen even further.

We were awful first 10 mins, settled down, got lucky with penalty, might have scored again, very much on the ascendency at half time then.........just pish really!!

Absolutely need to toughen up in midfield

Still hanging on to 2nd tho which with the squad we have and the way some of them are playing is actually no mean feat

COYR let's believe we can do it  :thumbsup:

Dhims will put out a second string so their Cup final line up dont get injured. Even then it might not be enough for us to get anything.

Really relying on Hivs to beat sevco at the weekend. Fartz beating Hivs tomorrow would be the ideal scenario too but I think that would be stretching things