Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

The crap quote thread

Reading the quote, it looks like he's talking about the Tims. That we, along with the hun, will be challenging the Tims.

Otherwise the rat hun fuck would surely have said "They will be trying to challenge us" and not "with us".

This is the link from said article from The Rat.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2840754/rangers-ryan-jack-aberdeen-steven-gerrard/

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading the quote, it looks like he's talking about the Tims. That we, along with the hun, will be challenging the Tims.

Otherwise the rat hun fuck would surely have said "They will be trying to challenge us" and not "with us".

I'm sure you're correct, although it is Ryan Jack so I wouldn't be crediting him with not talking like a retard.

Alan Rough

Celtic and Rangers keepers Craig Gordon and Allan McGregor squaring off can only benefit Scotland. Both will be looking to come out on top for their clubs in the race for the Premiership title .

He really comes out with some shite to feed the fans of the Ugly Sisters.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gordon Strachan:

“It’s been a great start for Gerrard. He’s got the fans on board straight away.

“His comments after the Aberdeen game – and since – have clearly been directed at the Rangers fans.

“He knows how to play the media game, and he’s doing it perfectly.“There’ll be a right real challenge in the league this season, which can only be good for Scottish football generally.

Gordan Strachan should have more respect for Aberdeen. The Dons made him a household name but when you listen to his crap nobody would ever think he played in an Aberdeen jersey.

Strachan and his mate Mark McGee need to realise what part Aberdeen played in their careers.  :wave:

Gordon Strachan:

Gordan Strachan should have more respect for Aberdeen. The Dons made him a household name but when you listen to his crap nobody would ever think he played in an Aberdeen jersey.

Strachan and his mate Mark McGee need to realise what part Aberdeen played in their careers.  :wave:

I fail to see the correlation between what he said about Gerrard and you thinking he "lacks respect" for AFC?

I don't even know what you mean by him "lacking respect".

McGhee and Strachan aren't stupid. They aren't denying reality. They didn't forget who they played for and where they honours came from. Not that their playing careers are remotely relevant to the comments Strachan made, all of which are 100% correct and indisputable.

So what's your problem?

Perhaps you need to consider what has happened to sour the relationship between AFC and these two ex-players? Then you'll see that we are not entirely blameless.

The only bit I disagree with Strachan on is the "good for Scottish football generally" bit. All it is good for is sevco themselves.

Aye that bit is hard to swallow...

But it would be good for the international value of Scottish football e.g. trying to sell TV rights if the league was more competitive and exciting. Unfortunately we as a club (Milne & McInnes) lack the ambition to try and make it more competitive as we don't even strive to be first.

In theory that should mean more money coming into the game for everyone's benefit.

The reality is that the corrupt and incompetent administrators favour the OF every single time.

The other tragedy of a stronger Sevco is how uppity their knuckle dragging neanderthals get. One fucking balloon hun in our local was in denial last week that the old Rangers went into extinction and tried to quote some date during the Fergus McCann era when Celtic supposedly went the same way (they didn't). And by fuck do they hate Aberdeen, the OF who live in the North East. This cunt was already directly quoting Gerrard and saying that Rangers are "a class above" AFC. I don't see this in the League table yet and whilst this may come to pass in the weeks ahead (and I personally think it will unfortunately), these hun sick cunts can't wait to give us stick.

I don't even know what you mean by him "lacking respect".

When Gerrard claimed that Sevco was a class above Aberdeen I expected a  former Aberdeen player to at least denounce that as a lack of respect, but no, all he said was He knows how to play the media game, and he’s doing it perfectly

We all know what Gerrard was trying to do but why did Strachan have to agree with him.

He lacked respect.

When Gerrard claimed that Sevco was a class above Aberdeen I expected a  former Aberdeen player to at least denounce that as a lack of respect, but no, all he said was He knows how to play the media game, and he’s doing it perfectly

We all know what Gerrard was trying to do but why did Strachan have to agree with him.

He lacked respect.

Ok that's your view. I thought it was good management. And I whilst I didn't see the gulf in class that he spoke of, there's no doubt that what he sees in training every day will be infinitely better than the home team's performance at Pittodrie that day, thus our 11 struggling like fuck v. their 10 men, saved by a teenager in the 93rd minute, our first and only shot on target the whole game. He was laying down a marker for his team and licking the arse of the huns.

Must admit, I pay no attention to the Zombie cunts, but saw the whole Hartley/Cardoso thing, first of all, I am disappointed Hartley retracted immediately and apologised, and secondly, wouldn't it be fucking awesome if Hartley scored a 93rd minute winner  ;D

I seriously hope Motherwell stick to their aggressive approach and really rile they cunts up, 1-0 Motherwell win, a couple of red cards & a touchline brawl will do nicely. Fuck, I might just watch this  :rofl:

Must admit, I pay no attention to the Zombie cunts, but saw the whole Hartley/Cardoso thing, first of all, I am disappointed Hartley retracted immediately and apologised, and secondly, wouldn't it be fucking awesome if Hartley scored a 93rd minute winner  ;D

I seriously hope Motherwell stick to their aggressive approach and really rile they cunts up, 1-0 Motherwell win, a couple of red cards & a touchline brawl will do nicely. Fuck, I might just watch this  :rofl:

Okay, so not a last minute winner, but I bet it felt like it for all those of a Motherwell persuasion  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

George Peathttps://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45550817

So what. Well done that chairman, hope it was Milne, but more than likely the Celtic chairman. The SFA have helped Rangers out for years before and after that incident.

Was listening to the interview on the radio last night. The interviewer just let him away with his shite, not noticing that this shite is exactly the problem with the game in this country. Completely lacking in integrity and the fact that this was his "one regret" as SFA executive is pathetic. "I wanted to help Rangers" were the words he used. Fucking despicable. Fucking lickspittle interviewer should have gone to town on the cunt. The biggest problem we have is not that this SFA cunt doesn't see it as a problem (we all know what they are), it's the fact that the interviewer - the fucking journalist - doesn't automatically see this as a problem. The huns had a squad of about 30 financially-doped professionals. That they couldn't have used this squad to alleviate the congestion issue is just plain bad management (they were never going to win anyway). This Peat cunt was in charge during the EBT years. That wasn't his biggest regret? That he allowed a team to cheat on a massive scale over a long period? What a cunt.