• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

Scott Arfield

:laughing:

There's bound to be a Daily Record story about Yaya Toure coming shortly

Ibrox Loyal

Rangers are ready to take the SFA to court, and the first thing UEFA will do is suspend all Scottish Football.

From league two to the Premiership.

The witch hunt ends, or Rangers fight back, and take everyone else with them.

I thought I had seen everything from these idiots but this goes down as one of their best yet. :laughing:

Ex-Motherwell ace Michael Higdon

Got me thinking who is or was the biggest signing in Scottish football history?

I will think about that  :wave:

Gascoigne was infinitely bigger signing than Gerrard. Andi Thom for the Dhims was a World Cup winner and I'd argue was bigger. As was Canniggia signing for Dundee

I’d say Gascoigne, Ray Wilkins, and Souness were all bigger signings for them. Even Terry Butcher, captain of England at the time I think.

How about Charlie Nicholas for us? Bottom line Gerrard had never coached or managed any pro team, and has never even played in Scotland. Name yes but biggest signing, no chance.

Waiting for someone to say Willem Van Der Ark was a bigger signing....

From a racist Celtic fan on Twitter https://twitter.com/jockbhoy23

So Shay Liegan loses his appeal, there`s a surprise. Deserves longer than 2 IMO.

Enjoy your ban, justice served. How do you like them apples? Or would you prefer some other kind of fruit?

Piece of shit. Quite a few Celtic fans condemning his post.

PS....Looks like he has now deleted the offending racist twitter post but no hiding place for him.

Martin O'Neil

Martin O'Neill says his old club "needs a strong Rangers" if they are to compete in Europe. "Rangers getting stronger will only benefit this football club to try and get stronger in Europe.

"It would be good for the league and remarkably for this club too."

:hammer:

I’d say Gascoigne, Ray Wilkins, and Souness were all bigger signings for them. Even Terry Butcher, captain of England at the time I think.

Bryan Robson would have been captain of England then. Butcher only in his absence, which admittedly would have been quite a lot....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

The "Goalie":

If I was Steven Gerrard, the first thing I would be doing is getting my boots out - because he is ten times better than anyone in that midfield right now. What age is he, 38? He would dominate the midfield against most teams. Any team, to be honest.

He is 38 and retired in November 2016.  The SPL is not that bad.

Steven Gerrard

When Glasgow Rangers come knocking and you’re the youth team coach, it’s a huge opportunity.

“I’m going with the club’s support and the club’s backing and I’m really excited to get started.“I also felt in a better position to really go and chat to Rangers and see what they had to say, discuss the project in terms of what they were looking for.“A lot of the questions I asked and they asked, all the boxes were getting ticked.”

Did he ask himself why a club like Sevco would employ someone with no managerial experience. His massive ego is beyond belief..

Rangers should not rely on loan signings, says Kris Boyd."He needs to get to understand the Scottish game as quick as he possibly can," Kilmarnock forward Boyd said of new Rangers manager Steven Gerrard.

"You can't just say, 'oh, I'm going to go and bring in youngsters on loan' because we've seen it before, it won't work."

Which part of Sevco have NO MONEY does Boyd and the other ex hun players not understand.  :confused:

Alan Stubbs says coaching in the Premiership has extra appeal because the profile of the league has been "taken to another level".

Stubbs, 46, has taken over at newly-promoted St Mirren, replacing Jack Ross after he left for Sunderland.

He will pit his wits against Celtic's Brendan Rodgers, Hibs' Neil Lennon, Steven Gerrard at Rangers, Steve Clarke at Kilmarnock and Hearts' Craig Levein.

I have to say, I am surprised to see Lennon, Gerrard & Levein mentioned in the same breath as Rodgers & Clarke, who are I suppose bigger names in management, I stress in management because Gerrard is a bigger name, but in no way a proven manager, and I guess I took a slight offence to it as well as there's no mention of McInnes, who has spent next to fuck all and made us the 2nd best team in Scotland for several years now.

Ach, maybe I have my snowflake pants on today, fuck it.  :

Lennon was Tims manager, with champions league experience. Levein Scotland manager. I suppose it's sort of justified. It just says "profile of the league has been taken to another level" not the ability. Gerrard can only be assessed on his profile rather than any actual ability. All of those managers arguably have a higher profile than McInnes despite not having proven to be better managers.

• 2 weeks later...

Surely as we have finished above them every season of their entire existence, it is them who should be looking to challenge us...

Reading the quote, it looks like he's talking about the Tims. That we, along with the hun, will be challenging the Tims.

Otherwise the rat hun fuck would surely have said "They will be trying to challenge us" and not "with us".