Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Scottish Cup Semi-Final

I had an amazing weekend in the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee with my gf and I come back looking forward to a cup final only.....

W.T.F! Surely McInnes kent before Saturday his squad was paper thin full of paper tigers and loanees who, maybe I'm wrong, dinna seem to give a fuck because they're going back to their "big club" anyway?

Either he sorts out a genuinely strong 20 player "first team" squad or he can just give up now. did he really say his squad wasn't deep enough? Who's fault is that? Stop signing players just because you're wanting to be seen signing players.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an amazing weekend in the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee with my gf and I come back looking forward to a cup final only.....

W.T.F! Surely McInnes kent before Saturday his squad was paper thin full of paper tigers and loanees who, maybe I'm wrong, dinna seem to give a fuck because they're going back to their "big club" anyway?

Either he sorts out a genuinely strong 20 player "first team" squad or he can just give up now. did he really say his squad wasn't deep enough? Who's fault is that? Stop signing players just because you're wanting to be seen signing players.

DM has a HUGE overhaul with pretty much half the first team squad leaving. I personally don't think he's capable. Asking any coach to overhaul 50% of the squad is a tough ask on a very limited budget.

I think loan players have to be legit players who play week in week out. I'd say Christie and Stewart were fair enough, but I'd rather have seen Craig Storie before Chidi (released I know), Rogers given a chance before Woodman, and some young right back before Ball. No reason to pad out a squad with loans, that's what youth development is for (or worst case experienced old head.)

How did you like the smokeys? Lived in Knoxville for 2 years, about 1 hr away. Went to the mountains a bunch.