Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Red Army - Legendary

Credit where credit is due: Ptkdon had the first Luca Toni is a cunt Tshirt, Peterheid wanted that on his shirt so we went searching for a Tshirt shop. I just got one at the very last minute as they only had white tshirts. When I got back to the bar some guy came up to me and asked to sign it as he thought it was excellent, and from there it sort of mushroomed. Lost it that night (along with everything else  :tumbleweed:) but then in the square the next day some guy wandered past me wearing it so I took it off him, and it now had 100s of signatures on it  :thumbsup:

Cheers min, just made it back on Sat night and the T-shirt is still intact after having it flying out the hotel window from Thurs-Sat.

Finally had a first shite since the match, fucking hell I'm usualy as regular as clockwork there musta been something in that Dunkel Bier.  We were with 1860 fans all day Friday, good crack.  They also agree that Luca Toni is a cunt.  Luca Toni ist eine Mooshi!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my mates said a whole load of them were coming down to have a spot of bother with us (not against us). So he told me to stay away from them!

Wrong, Dynamo Berlin and Aberdeen lads are quite close, always have been! I know of a few old skool lads who still head to Berlin for weekends with the Dynamo boys.