Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Red Army - Legendary

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the boys around me were Dynamo berlin fans!  ???

Hope you enjoyed licking that pillar in the Irish bar, it did look rather fine  :lolabove:

My seats were alright bar the cunt behind being racist towards Aluko and calling Miller a cunt before he misread a pass.

Mizer your T-shirts were tooo good.

Judging by the state of you when i ran into you on wednesday i don't doubt that!  my brother wasnt too impressed by the threat of a bumming from you! :wino:

Just be glad he forgot his duck tape and cabling! Mizer had a lot of love to give in Munich. Though not as much as Chimp  :thumbsup:

Mizer your T-shirts were tooo good.

Credit where credit is due: Ptkdon had the first Luca Toni is a cunt Tshirt, Peterheid wanted that on his shirt so we went searching for a Tshirt shop. I just got one at the very last minute as they only had white tshirts. When I got back to the bar some guy came up to me and asked to sign it as he thought it was excellent, and from there it sort of mushroomed. Lost it that night (along with everything else  :tumbleweed:) but then in the square the next day some guy wandered past me wearing it so I took it off him, and it now had 100s of signatures on it  :thumbsup:

Credit where credit is due: Ptkdon had the first Luca Toni is a cunt Tshirt, Peterheid wanted that on his shirt so we went searching for a Tshirt shop. I just got one at the very last minute as they only had white tshirts. When I got back to the bar some guy came up to me and asked to sign it as he thought it was excellent, and from there it sort of mushroomed. Lost it that night (along with everything else  :tumbleweed:) but then in the square the next day some guy wandered past me wearing it so I took it off him, and it now had 100s of signatures on it  :thumbsup:

Fair play, i must have signed it atleast 5 times, PHLs' "toni Geea 99er" was p[retty funny, when i was with yous in the square a few germans asked what a cunt was, it is affa hard to explain.

Also credit to PHL for buying the drink on the plane home, it was a weird flight like full of freddys and Trannys

Nae a problem min. :thumbsup: It was a bizarre flight, the lad's singing was class though!! :rofl:

Have only realised how many programmes i picked up from the executive lounge, not much wonder my bag was so heavy! :hammer:

Cafe Schiller on the Wednesday night was bouncing! "Two Whoopi Goldberg's, there's only two Whoopi Goldberg's" :rofl2:

Don't suppose one of those programmes is spare is it? Didn't manage to get one on Thursday.

dinnae ken far to start to be honest, so not really going to as just got in the hoose about an hour ago. what a fucking trip that was. On the subject of how we were or not on thursday night, will only say that when we did the stadium tour on Friday afternoon in mostly German company, the guide was very complimentary about our support and how it was the best atmosphere in there for some time. Right heading aff for a couple of hours kip now

Still in munich 4 oclock in morning just going to bed. after a night of out singing the Hamburg fans. Everyone in munich now knows Luca Toni is a CUNT!  :wave: 

Cheers also for the phone call to tell me that  :thumbsup:

Not often do I not care about a drunken phone call in the early morning, but hearing the last 6 of you falling out of the sports cafe singing luca toni is a cunt was one  8)