Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Hello fae Germany

Hello folks, sorry if the spelling is wrong but the keyboard is strange here. After a 2 hour delay due tae fog we got here (and 9 beers) just meeting some guys for beers  :thumbsup:

Had the pleasure of NicNac being on our flight, miserable cunt sat seperate fae his mate ::)

Off to find beer  :wino:

Guest Caroline B

Anyone else planning on going straight on t'internet when they arrive in Munich?  :P

I can think of a million other things to do when I get there! Nae computers for me for 4 days!

Hi guys...I can confirm that Mizer and TheChimp most definitely DID find beer, and me! :D Suffering the day like, but the Hofbrauhaus is ace. Litre Steins of beer and an Oompah band. Canna beat it ;) Off to the Olimpiastadion later if my mate gets his lazy arse out of bed. I also suspect more beer will be consumed. Oh well, mair suffering the morn...and I dinna just mean the match!

CD - Munchen correspondent :)

PS There's public use t'internet PCs here in our hostels, so I hinna gone out of the way top write this...And I hate German keyboards...the Z and Y are swapped aroond!

Guest dundee_red

Hello folks, sorry if the spelling is wrong but the keyboard is strange here. After a 2 hour delay due tae fog we got here (and 9 beers) just meeting some guys for beers  :thumbsup:

Had the pleasure of NicNac being on our flight, miserable cunt sat seperate fae his mate ::)

Off to find beer  :wino:

Hello fae me too.

Beer time.  :beers::ultras:

:wave:

All the way to Munich, only to log onto DT... :-\ :-\ ::) ::)...glad I'm not with them this time.

The only thing that would be worse than this would be logging onto your bebo account  :wave: