Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Blue and White Shite

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm nae a fan. Dark blue kits have been used in the past but this is too light a shade of blue IMO. Someone said it'll maybe boost sales of the red kit. I dare say that's true and if the people ordering the stock at the club shop have taken this into account it could be a shrewd business move.

Folk generally give partisan red googled views on football forums.

Utter nonsense

As far as I am aware the blue kit has been selling well, very popular with kids and lots have been sold.

Little hun fucks should never be allowed in the ground.

Utter nonsense

Little hun fucks should never be allowed in the ground.

Football forums are generally faceless, uncreative and virtual especially when your team is being discussed. That is true of any fan board of any team - AFC are no different.  I often have a look through the fan forums of Hearts/Hibs and Arsenal (all of which are hugely popular and more popular than Donstalk) but the common themes are common sense going out the window when the team is being discussed and short sighted partisan views and opinions without any rationality.

The majority of views expressed on fitba forums are not 'real world' opinions and the people posting generally would not act or speak in the way they do on here in the real world.

If you like there is a form of 'escapism' on here that appeals.  That's fine, its the same with Facebook and Twitter as well.

Go into the AFC club shop and ask them how many blue away shirts have been bought & ordered online. Kids love the colours and they are generally not dragged into the dogma that most have expressed over this shirt.

The shirt is selling - views on here relfect that sort of short sightedness that is the centre of lots of fan behaviour and attitudes (of which ever club) but its not rationale.  The blue shirt is selling and selling well.

It's a kit for closet huns, hun sympathisers and tories. Very apparent in the difference between who likes it and doesn't from those I follow on social media. A few exceptions who are 'just supporting the club' or easily lead by the hun sympathisers.

Football forums are generally faceless, uncreative and virtual especially when your team is being discussed. That is true of any fan board of any team - AFC are no different.  I often have a look through the fan forums of Hearts/Hibs and Arsenal (all of which are hugely popular and more popular than Donstalk) but the common themes are common sense going out the window when the team is being discussed and short sighted partisan views and opinions without any rationality.

The majority of views expressed on fitba forums are not 'real world' opinions and the people posting generally would not act or speak in the way they do on here in the real world.

If you like there is a form of 'escapism' on here that appeals.  That's fine, its the same with Facebook and Twitter as well.

Go into the AFC club shop and ask them how many blue away shirts have been bought & ordered online. Kids love the colours and they are generally not dragged into the dogma that most have expressed over this shirt.

The shirt is selling - views on here relfect that sort of short sightedness that is the centre of lots of fan behaviour and attitudes (of which ever club) but its not rationale.  The blue shirt is selling and selling well.

Holy shit!  :eek::laughing:

I have never in my life met a hun sympathising afc fan.

Hun culture sympathising, if you catch my drift. Unionists. IRA obsessives. Folk that go on about leftists, migrants and muslims. They can have this kit.