Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Kenny McLean

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you had bothered to read the article you would have appreciated that there was nothing unreliable about Kenny's words. And Bill Leckie doesn't have form for just making shit up about Aberdeen players.

Yes we know that Kelvin McKenzie is one of the worst reptiles ever to have breathed but he's moved on and unless we are scousers (who have an excuse for not moving on with their rigid unconditional unforgiveness and a predisposition for victimhood), we shouldn't just write off everything that appears in that rag of a publication.

If you had bothered to read the article you would have appreciated that there was nothing unreliable about Kenny's words. And Bill Leckie doesn't have form for just making shit up about Aberdeen players.

Yes we know that Kelvin McKenzie is one of the worst reptiles ever to have breathed but he's moved on and unless we are scousers (who have an excuse for not moving on with their rigid unconditional unforgiveness and a predisposition for victimhood), we shouldn't just write off everything that appears in that rag of a publication.

Read the article.  :rofl: No thanks. Fuck The Sun, all tabloids and anyone who pays money them.

Read the article.  :rofl: No thanks. Fuck The Sun, all tabloids and anyone who pays money them.

This is an attitude that betrays great stupidity.

That's not "in my opinion". It factually does reveal an arsehole nature.

I know, I know, you weren't being serious but I've started so I'll finish...

It's called cutting ones nose off despite one's pineapple.

That was one of the most interesting and revealing articles on an AFC player that I can remember, ever.

Yet you won't read it because of the publication it appears in? Whack job.

It didn't cost me any money to read it either. I do confess to once buying a Sun but in mitigation, it was the bestest ever headline in any newspaper ever.

This is an attitude that betrays great stupidity.

That's not "in my opinion". It factually does reveal an arsehole nature.

I know, I know, you weren't being serious but I've started so I'll finish...

It's called cutting ones nose off despite one's pineapple.

That was one of the most interesting and revealing articles on an AFC player that I can remember, ever.

Yet you won't read it because of the publication it appears in? Whack job.

It didn't cost me any money to read it either. I do confess to once buying a Sun but in mitigation, it was the bestest ever headline in any newspaper ever.

Do you mean "portrays"? Because I'm fine with betraying stupidity tbh.

I was of course being completely serious. I'm not interested in reading anything that's available in printed media. If the odd nugget of slightly less abhorrent "journalism" should slip through the net then that's just something I'll have to live with, isn't it. And I think I'll be OK. After all I am a member of an AFC forum which is apparently happy to sift through the shite and provide us with any interesting nuggets that do come up. The system works.

Do you mean "portrays"? Because I'm fine with betraying stupidity tbh.

I was of course being completely serious. I'm not interested in reading anything that's available in printed media. If the odd nugget of slightly less abhorrent "journalism" should slip through the net then that's just something I'll have to live with, isn't it. And I think I'll be OK. After all I am a member of an AFC forum which is apparently happy to sift through the shite and provide us with any interesting nuggets that do come up. The system works.

Yes, portrays was wot I meanted. Can I get a coke with ma rum? Isn't this a catchy toon? It bugged me the first couple of times but it's growing on me nice. 6 Music playing it just now. Fake ID.

I'm not interested in reading anything that's available in printed media

The problem there is that all the info we get is from said media. Usually starts in The Sun followed by the Daily Record than last of all BBC Scotland site. We also get other little gems on Twitter or Facebook from rumours heard from "someone in the know".

Quoting from either source is take it or leave it but does usually start some sort of discussion on a football forum.

Captain today??? Why? Plenty of reasons why not.

I didn't see today's game, so can't comment on that, but I was surprised to see that McLean was captain.  He is, after all, another club's player. Would have been a positive step to give the armband to McKenna.

However, that isn't today's big issue, surely? From what I've heard and read, the issue was really to do with tactics, and not who wore the armband.