Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons vs Partick SC - Sunday

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's going to take 5000 off the crowd straight away.

Why should it make a difference??? The semis have been at that time for the last few years so it was unrealistic to expect anything else

It's a semi final ffs why would the time put you off going!! - I have to get to Pittodrie next week from Edinburgh in time for a 12:15 kick off and I can manage that

You either want to be involved or you don't - I just don't understand why you all get so humpty about it

Why should it make a difference??? The semis have been at that time for the last few years so it was unrealistic to expect anything else

It's a semi final ffs why would the time put you off going!! - I have to get to Pittodrie next week from Edinburgh in time for a 12:15 kick off and I can manage that

You either want to be involved or you don't - I just don't understand why you all get so humpty about it

Who the fuck shat in your cornflakes this morning?  Why the fuck are you having a pop at me for making the (accurate) observation that an earlier ko will have an affect on crowd size?  Semi finals and finals have a tendency to bring out more fairweather fans (which you well know I'm sure) but earlier ko will discourage some on both sides and they will watch it on telly instead. I reckon that number will be about 5k.

You ask who. I ask why?

Why would someone choose to take a dump on breakfast cereal? Sounds like a messy and imprecise business to me. And what did the cereal eater do to incur such wrath?

I suspect because if said shitter put something conventional like, say, milk then it would not have the desired affect.

I suspect because if said shitter put something conventional like, say, milk then it would not have the desired affect.

Yes but it's not normal to add milk to another's cereal. In fact, I don't know anyone who does that.

Those who dump in unconventional places and on unconventional things are more interesting people, I would hazard.