Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Thursday Borderline Boiler WYOWYN

No

What a pig

As usual, I've never heard of her but I can imagine she's not funny in the slightest.

Jeez what we talking about here? I wouldn't pay money to see her talk. I would imagine she wouldn't be funny too. I wouldn't be seen with it in public. It is not date material but would you or would you not have sex with it? Most certainly, although I wouldn't walk from Northfield to Torry to fuck her. That's many steps too far. It's not worth that much effort. It's female, it's got a pulse and as long as it harbours no STD's, no brainer.

Jeez what we talking about here? I wouldn't pay money to see her talk. I would imagine she wouldn't be funny too. I wouldn't be seen with it in public. It is not date material but would you or would you not have sex with it? Most certainly, although I wouldn't walk from Northfield to Torry to fuck her. That's many steps too far. It's not worth that much effort. It's female, it's got a pulse and as long as it harbours no STD's, no brainer.

You will find a few fae Mad have really high standards and then you have the likes o Buc and myself who would say yes to most. This wifie I'm ashamed to say would be a yes fae me and to use your analogy I would walk fae Cove to Westhill to feed her horse and have a go on them paps.  :twisted:

You will find a few fae Mad have really high standards and then you have the likes o Buc and myself who would say yes to most. This wifie I'm ashamed to say would be a yes fae me and to use your analogy I would walk fae Cove to Westhill to feed her horse and have a go on them paps.  :twisted:

:laughing: "ashamed to say"...

Yeah so would I. I would walk from Cove to Westhill for most. As long as there's not another available closer of course and wouldn't want to, nor need to, walk that far too often. But fresh meat is the greatest driver known to man or to men like you and me at least. I was pretending to have standards.

You've yet to meet CtS then, sounds like you're cut from the same cloth  ;D

It's not rocket science  is it