Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Partick v Dons - 8/03 - 745 PM

Jute

Not a great performance but a great result. Agree with Bobby's comments on Church. Contributed square root of fuck all but scored. Will take that to end of the season from him. McLean really needs to start scoring goals. He keeps getting into good positions then fucking up. Rest of his game is fine. That was the sort of result that teams that win leagues dig out when they do not play well.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtesy of Topcorner elsewhere:

Points gained from losing positions:

Aberdeen 17; Celtic 6

Points lost from winning positions

Aberdeen 9; Celtic 12

Having sent this to a tim he said that their form over the past 28 games isn't any different but that's not the point. Our stats are what are impressive. Keep that up and who knows :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBy4Wk8Y9nU

The importance of these 3 points cannot be overstated. The manner in which they were won is more important still. We didn't play particularly well by all accounts and we went behind to a belter but we ground out a huge win. What I really liked was our players' reaction to our equaliser. Grab the ball and go straight up the park and get started again. That paid off with another goal soon after.  :thumbsup:

Ended up having to listen to the radio commentary like many others and it was absolutely horse shit. It was next to impossible to tell what the fuck was going on and as each of the game's 3 goals went in we had no idea what team had scored until a few seconds later when they mentioned the scorer or scoreline again. And if it wasn't that the co-commentator was going on about scouts watching good players and seemed to be desperately trying to sell one of Partick's players. Bizarre. I hope I don't have to rely on the radio again any time soon.

3 points at home to Killie is a must. I think the players are now starting to believe.