Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Partick v Dons - 8/03 - 745 PM

Jute

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a knot in my stomach about this game all day and I really did not enjoy listening to that, I really thought the title was gone at 1-0.    Some win though as it really sounded like we were getting outplayed for large periods of that game, lets hope thistle can take that form into Saturday against the victims.  I'm really not sure if i can take 9 more games of this.....

Well, that was mostly brutal.  Pretty pedestrian stuff in the first half apart from a great chance for McLean and Jonny Hayes trying to win the league on his own - he was great but it felt as though because his two mates weren't up there with him he felt he had to win it by himself.

Storie very unlucky to be hooked - looked as though DM blamed him for the goal but it could have been wound back and found a fault with near enough every Don who had been in the area of the ball. Great strike from Lawless though.

Robson though changed it for us. Constantly barking at his team mates and his quality in delivery is second to none in our league.

McLean was very good again and Shinnie in the second half in particular an absolute hero.  Two centre halves their usual uncertain selfs. Church - lovely header to win it but did nothing, offered nothing in terms of movement to the point that McLean was pushing up on to their backline to get some urgency up there. 

Jack really has to start driving on and offering something. He passes the buck. He's the captain of a title chasing side. Time to show it.

All in... great three points.  On to Killie.  :thumbsup: