Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Just in

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goal number 4. Scott Severin is not my favourite player, and I frequently get told that we should understand him a bit more, cos like any of us, 'sometimes he just doesn't perform to his best, like I don't necessarily try my hardest at work every day and skive' (paraphrased). Well, as I've always said, you cannot be a pro footballer with an attitude like that, far less our captain. He was fucking abysmal last night, and all I can say is I was glad Funster wasn't there or I was anywhere near BTR as my rage at him was enough without hearing theirs too! Captain of the team, did anything but lead by example. Your keeper is under immense pressure and nervous after conceding 3 goals. You are 2m away from him with the ball at your feet, and United player hovering over you. Do you a) attempt to clear the ball, even if it means conceding a corner or throw in, or b) put your keeper under even more pressure with a passback he can do nothing with as the United player closes him down. Obviously, if you're Scott Severin, Mr Hand on Hips, you go for b. He better fucking be dropped on Sunday or stripped of captaincy or something, as he is not a leader and if he can't motivate himself hasn't got a fucking chance in hell of motivating his team.

With Funster not in attendance I had to make sure I was abusive enough for both of us. ;)

But yes, Severin is a pathetic excuse for a captain of our football club and I guess for now I'll leave it at that as I can feel my blood boiling just thinking about it.