Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Just in

Langfield - Yes he was utter cuntage. Couldn't catch crosses and then the goals......

McNamara - Dire the first 15mins, out of position and getting run ragged. Slightly improved when we went to 3-5-1 but was gash the whole game.

Diamond - Wondering why the fuck he decided to stay!

Considine - Absolutley fucking awful, out of position and how he lasted 67 mins before being subbed is astounding.

Foster - Did not want to make tackes, could not understand how to track a player, couldnt pass.

Nicholson - Would have not noticed him before Millers sending off if it wasnt the bad passing. Was still shit when pushing forward after Millers red.

Severin - Im not too sure how to rate Severin.

Walker - Told by the guys on Sat he was good, he cant pass - hoofs in the air and passes miles from where they should be. Was willing to move and shows that making space is easy if you try.

Young - This man is not a footballer!

Miller - Silly silly second yellow, was stuck up fornt with no support for the whole time he was on the pitch.

Mackie - Hmm same as seve not too sure what to say

At least we kept it to 4, as they could have so easily increased it at the end. Players, formations, lack of substitutions lead to the shables tonight.

On a positive note we played better than we did when Hearts gubbed us 4-1 at Tynecastle a few months back.

I have to say I am disgusted with the stupidity of large numbers of our fans tonight. Yes Langfield had been pelted with many missiles and we had the moral high ground. Yes they scored and the keeper was winding up our fans but the sheer volume of missles thrown at him is utter stupidity. This continued and continued to happen, and we will be in trouble for it. Many many of our supporters are guilty of this and I am more annoyed at this than the result.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can remember thinking when Miller was up front with no support to be seen once again after long ball #65, 'why the the fuck is Clark not getting up to support him' before realising he was gone. The team has been weakened with the departure of Clark, now that is saying something.

The ref had no idea what he was doing, the first Utd goal coming from the only good bit of defending Considine managed in the game was bizarrely ruled a foul. He also gave us some dubious decisions, unfortunately none of them led to us scoring a goal, possibly as we cant put in a decent ball  :hammer:

Our defending of crosses was also heart stoppingly bad.

Fucking embarassing disaster, Keeper went then defence followed, these players I think forgot a place in the final was up for grabs. Very painful.

Langfield - Evidently concussed after missile barrage from army of tinkers at start of second half, said head injury led to a shocker.

McNamara - Saved our bacon at the end of the 1st half - played better in the second. Could not find a pass to Young all night.

Diamond - Was close to tears he was hurting so bad.

Considine - Pressured all night with United pinging stuff into left back area. Due to Foster being in Floods pocket had no out ball.

Foster - see above - In Floods pocket. Also would not drift out wide for the ball over the top to expolit his pace.

Nicholson - Lost in midfield, had time to control and volley a chance but produced one of the weirdest looking headed efforts on goal I have seen.

Severin - Had no idea to cope with De Vries, should have been shifted into midfield to help us get a grip of the game.

Walker -  thought he was out of his depth for times in this game tonight, but put in a good shift and actually looked like he was playing for the jersey. No one moving for him to link up with.

Young - I forgot he was on the park, see McNamara re service.

Miller - Got fucked off and axed someone went for early bath, think he forgot he had been booked already- if not stupidest tackle ever - dreamtime for the Arabs seeing him walk.

Mackie - Did not look match fit and full of usual running - won some good headers though, for no one to follow up on.

Aluko - showed signs of being able to destroy players but again no out ball.

Bus - hard to tell based on his few touches, looks like he can pick a pass though.

And the same thought ran through my mind about Clark - we missed him - how worrying is  - I need to go for a lie down in a dark room..

Just back home and got a large drink.

Nae a lot to add tbh just bitterly disappointed.

Got slated on here last week for saying we would get a right royal reaming off Bayern. Anyone that witnessed that tonight still care to disagree ???

Its called realism

The fact that people are now appearing to notice that we are missing Chris Clark speaks volumes for the amount of pish spoken on messageboards.

Take that any way you like :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Was thinking the exact same. However i'm not going to turn around and saw I told you so. I really didn't think that much of him. Does that also mean Calderwood knows a) what he's doing and b) what he's saying?  :-\

Im nae going to say Clangers should be dunted as he has in general had a good season.

Seve though should have been out of the club a long time ago. Russell Anderson is not only missed on the pitch but his presence as club captain is also missed. The jokers/pissheads at the club now take the utter piss and Mr Severin has been Bertie Big Bollocks at Todders all season.

Its plainly obvious that some of these players will never be dropped. They know it and the rest of the squad knows it. JC has gotten himself and the club into this situation, he no has to deal with it as all is not well at Pittodrie. 

Well if you think the mood is bad on here you should see it elsewhere. Know i shouldn't have but just had a scout o'er at KKK site. A' the usual suspects, none of whom have apparently been at the match tonight on calling for JC's heid yet again.

I know its my own fault, but I feel so depressed now, I may not make it on here or to work tomorrow.  :

Well if you think the mood is bad on here you should see it elsewhere. Know i shouldn't have but just had a scout o'er at KKK site. A' the usual suspects, none of whom have apparently been at the match tonight on calling for JC's heid yet again.

I know its my own fault, but I feel so depressed now, I may not make it on here or to work tomorrow.  :

I couldn't help myself either :-[

Scott Severin

Jackie McNamara

Sone Aluko

Jimmy Calderwood

GET TO FUCK

Severin plays a shocker of a pass back to Langfield then blames everyone else but himself! What a captain.

McNamara cant run, can't pass and rarely wins a tackle. I'm sorry, but what is he supposed to be doing again?

Sone Aluko. I dont give a shit about your fancy flicks. You can't go past a man for shit. You end up knocking the ball out of play like an arsehole and then you decided to jump out of the way of the keeper who was about to take you out, also leaving the ball for him. Cock, fuck off back to England and rot in the Conference North.

Jimmy Calderwood. Yes, 1 up top didn't work vs united at Tannadice so lets try it again boys! No support for Miller and when the midfield had it they had no support. McNamara and Considine as full backs? Fucking kidding me.

btw I'm nae impressed.

Wonder if afc will make a complaint about this, because quite frankly the Police were a disgrace:

from RedWeb:

"The keeper was then pelted with missiles from the United end as the stewards appeared to be posted missing"

Our fans were as bad if not worse. There was more change on the penalty box than the Forth road bridge takes in during rush hour.

Indeed, a lot of wankers in the Aberdeen end too. Can't complain about United fans when they go and do it themselves.

Another member of this site told someone infront of him to get a grip and was treated to the response "are you hard?"  ;D

Though I can't believe there were at least 7 police standing at the corner between the roseburn and main stand and didnt move at all when the united fans started chucking stuff.

Indeed, a lot of wankers in the Aberdeen end too. Can't complain about United fans when they go and do it themselves.

Another member of this site told someone infront of him to get a grip and was treated to the response "are you hard?"  ;D

Though I can't believe there were at least 7 police standing at the corner between the roseburn and main stand and didnt move at all when the united fans started chucking stuff.

ban the lot of us and put ICT into the final