Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Arabs v Dons SPL

Was there not a midweek affair just after they horsed us 4-1 in the cup where we took about 1500 ?

Aye there was a midweek game right efter the Scottish Cup doing. Wasn't there Ajja, so cannae say fit the crowd was. Guess I should really have said potentially our smallest support at Tannalice for a Sat afternoon game for a while  ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Hart out and Foster doubtful does that mean we are going to have 'Mare & Byrne in the full back positions again  :o

This week Mr Calderwood will be using Guinevere and set of balls no 6.

Jimmy Calderwood makes three enforced changes as the injured Foster, suspended Miller and the departed Clark are replaced by Considine, Young and Aluko in what looks like could be a 4-5-1 formation. Joining McNamara and Mackie on the bench are Soutar, de Visscher, Maguire and new signing Stuart Duff. Today's referee is Craig Thomson and the full starting line up is:

Aberdeen: Langfield, Byrne, Diamond, Considine, Mair, Nicholson, Severin, Smith, Young, Lovell, Aluko.

I may have missed this, but where is Touzani? Is he injured again? That aside, and possibly I would have liked de Visscher to have got a game, it's probably our strongest fieldable line up. Only major concern is having Mair AND considine in the same team  :o

JDV was found out a few weeks ago against Falkirk as he was soooo slow compared to latapy..!!!

Mair will result in us shipping a goal - thats numberwang!

Ach well Mizer, will make beating them a week on Tuesday all the sweeter

Dont think we will. I knew we would lose today (check my predictor) and I was going to put down 3-0 or 4-0 but thought nah, wish I had now. We have been playing gash lately. I could have easily gone today as I was up early and have done nothing all day but I cant be bothered with the bollocks we play.