Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Arabs v Dons SPL

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate these situations. UTD ask us to do something we should, by rights, say no to, so we do. They then get the hump and are so fucked off that they come out and play like men possessed to teach us a lesson about something that was unreasonable for them to ask in the first place.  :hammer:

Clyde weren't shit then though mate.

They absolutely are now. Still, no harm in letting a little of the romance of the cup spill over their way! ;)

Aye OK, so its all just wishful thinking...leave me with that at least  :(

Incidently, any one have an idea how many tickets are sold for the game ? Eddie Thompson keeps talking about a sell out but I fear we will not sell out our end. Too many games, too little entertainment.

But that was vs Shellick! This is vs Yooshited!!! Regardless of how shite Clyde are now in comparison to then, sure in proportion they are equally up to the task of bumping those arab minkers out of the cup as they were to beating the tims.

They may well be, but I saw Clyde play Thistle earlier this season (big Glasgow Derby), and Clyde were possibly the worst senior team I've ever seen. Although, United are probably about the second worst...  ;)

With Hart out and Foster doubtful does that mean we are going to have 'Mare & Byrne in the full back positions again  :o No Miller up front as well. Could be a tough one. Is Mackie fit to play yet ?

I'd like to see Aluko, Smith and Lovell up against the plodders in UTDs defence. I reckon Lovell would feed well from balls played in through the channels on the deck.

Cash turnstiles tomorrow as still 3000 unsold tickets for our end :(

Fecking hell we must be taking our smallest crowd to Tannadice for a long time then :o

then again, with the number of games we're having in a short period of time, the expense is starting to mount up

Fecking hell we must be taking our smallest crowd to Tannadice for a long time then :o

then again, with the number of games we're having in a short period of time, the expense is starting to mount up

Was there not a midweek affair just after they horsed us 4-1 in the cup where we took about 1500 ?