Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What are you listening to?

Kowalski

48 minutes ago, Elgindon said:

Hahaha. ^^^Quality KFP. 

Better get the heart rate back down after that,with this one from Gerry Rafferty which I only heard recently

You set me thinking there about musical artists ftom Paisley.

We have Gerry Rafferty, Paulo Nuttini and Kelly Marie.

I'll let you decide if I've got them in the right order there or not 😉

11 minutes ago, BigAl said:

You set me thinking there about musical artists ftom Paisley.

We have Gerry Rafferty, Paulo Nuttini and Kelly Marie.

I'll let you decide if I've got them in the right order there or not 😉

From memory,Rafferty then Kelly Marie then,Paulo the latest?  Vague memoriies of Marie singing about her heart 'beating like a drum'. Never a big fan of Rafferty,but do like that one I posted,great songwriter,very original

Edited by Elgindon

1 hour ago, Elgindon said:

From memory,Rafferty then Kelly Marie then,Paulo the latest?  Vague memoriies of Marie singing about her heart 'beating like a drum'. Never a big fan of Rafferty,but do like that one I posted,great songwriter,very original

Lol, I meant right order in terms of musical ability 😂

Kelly Marie sung "Feels Like I'm In Love"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

About a month ago we were just roaming YouTube and came across this Belgian girl doing a Live version of her song Ragamuffin and just loved her presence.  Went to see if she had new material out so for a laugh ordered 2022's "Persona" CD which is travelling to the flat from France as we speak.  Below is a single from this collection.  Must say we do like overall vibe regarding woman herself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Was going through a box of CDs in the loft and found this one.

Couldn't tell you the last time I listened to it to be honest.

Stuck it on whilst populating spreadsheets on the laptop and listened through headphones.  Appreciate it isn't everyone's cup of tea but by fuck it still sounds fucking fantastic and I was transported into my own wee world

• 3 weeks later...

Was watching a tribute to Manchester City winning the league last week.  It had this song on in background.  I love when a football video has right music to it!!!

Given Citeh have won two league title ten year apart on final day by score of 3-2 and the uphill battle it was both times we bet their support would appreciate the lyric within this corker!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the most recent White Lies album blindly as we have a habit of choosing my new music that way. 

Basically because one has been struggling mentally lately we chose 'As I Try Not To Fall Apart' and so glad as I've now heard this absolute gem below. 

Started doing 'Air Guitar' naked the riff which is pretty obvious did something to my damaged brain to give it some respite for a few hours.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...