Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Replacements then

Surely it would be worth enquiring at least! the story in the sun was about WBA looking to bid 100k in order to sign him in the january window, im sure we could afford to match that if clark goes!

Seems an ideal replacement anyway, bit of creativity, an eye for a pass, skillful. basically everything our midfield isnt!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you listen to what the Hibs fans have to say about him then you would probably change your tune.

I'm under the impression that he's their version of Seve.

he was brilliant when he first arrived, particularly beside Rocastle (Craig, not David).

remember the game at easter road when preece was sent off. Brilliant midfield battle with those two and Severin and Heikkinen... surely just coincidence that Beuzelin and Seve's performances have dipped as the other two have left...?

Liking the shouts for Ian Black and Hammel or Hay for left back, about time we sorted that out.

I've also changed my mind on Colin Nish, think he might be worth a punt on a free transfer, wages would cheap as well.

Can't see Nish going anywhere other than Easter Road to be honest. Diehard Hibee & all that.

If you listen to what the Hibs fans have to say about him then you would probably change your tune.

I'm under the impression that he's their version of Seve.

He is very injury prone according to Hibs fans I know. Don't rate Ian Murray either. The Falkirk boy Cregg would be my choice.

JIMMY EYES PAIR TO REPLACE HART

12:00 - 11 January 2008

Stuart Duff and trialist Dave Bus are being lined up to fill the void created by Michael Hart's departure from the Dons.

Aberdonian Duff, a previous transfer target for the Dons, has been told he can leave Dundee United on a free transfer.

That is likely to at least prompt an approach from Aberdeen for the 25 year old, who is an avid Dons fan.

Dons boss Jimmy Calderwood wouldn't comment on Duff, but was happy to hint Dutch defender Bus could replace Hart, who is in talks with Plymouth Argyle after rejecting a new three year deal.

Bus, pictured, will return to De Graafsachap after training today.

But Calderwood hopes to persuade the Dutch club to allow the big defender to come back on loan until the end of the season.

Calderwood said: "Bus would certainly ease the pain if Michael Hart does leave before the end of January.

"That's why I'm keen to get him here on loan for four months.

"It would give us a good chance to have a look at him and decide if he can replace Hart in the long term.

"He's made a good impression so far and I reckon Bus would be well suited to the Scottish game."

Calderwood hinted more trialists could arrive soon as he looks to strengthen his squad.

Calderwood is like a dog with a fucking bone when it comes to transfers. The guy is sitting on the bench for the jutes, what the fuck does that say about him? EFF EFF ESS.

UTD fans would laugh harder than they did when they took Dodds for Winters if we took Duff off their hands. You should always give a player a chance to give it a go at a new club, I seem to remember he was quite a prospect before UTD got their grubby hands on him. However, we could make real tits of ourselves with this one. Just go on footymad (UTD board and ours) to see how he is valued. I'm sure Aberdeen footymad are talking about setting up road blocks to keep this fucker away.  :o

They also laughed when we took Miller off them and were rolling around in hysterics for the first couple of months of this season when they were above us.

I haven't even heard of him so I can't say for sure but let's not take anything the Arabs say footballwise as being gospel.

So having seen the guy for ourselves counts for nothing?

They also laughed when we took Miller off them and were rolling around in hysterics for the first couple of months of this season when they were above us.

I haven't even heard of him so I can't say for sure but let's not take anything the Arabs say footballwise as being gospel.

Trust me CAPS - having seen him on numerous occassions, i mean it when i say he is shite.

Read what the Aberdeen guys say on footymad if you don't want arabs opinions