Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

1-1 with Gretna

Wasn't at the game, but disappointing result.

Especially considering Motherwell got beat again.  We've drawn our last two games and gained 2 points on 3rd place.  If only that could have been 4 or 6.

Still, I reckon the next 2 festive fixtures = 6 points!

Bumper crowd of 1730 at the game today.  I take it that it was mostly Dandies?

We really need to be taking these opportunities to bag 3 points as we will be hitting a tough period in mid-jan again where points are hard to come by. Even Hearts will no doubt be on one of their uptimes when we meet them. We can ill afford to be switching off over christmas when we are playing bottom 6 sides. Yesterday was a waste of 2 points, especially when we were 1-0 up with minutes to go.  :hammer:

We really need to be taking these opportunities to bag 3 points as we will be hitting a tough period in mid-jan again where points are hard to come by. Even Hearts will no doubt be on one of their uptimes when we meet them. We can ill afford to be switching off over christmas when we are playing bottom 6 sides. Yesterday was a waste of 2 points, especially when we were 1-0 up with minutes to go.  :hammer:

Shocking waste of an opportunity, results (yet again) went our way and we didn't capitalise.

Wasn't at the game, but disappointing result.

Especially considering Motherwell got beat again.  We've drawn our last two games and gained 2 points on 3rd place.  If only that could have been 4 or 6.

Still, I reckon the next 2 festive fixtures = 6 points!

Bumper crowd of 1730 at the game today.  I take it that it was mostly Dandies?

My mate said it was 1500 dandies, 230 Gretna.

He also said the game was worse and players less interested than the Motherwell game a few weeks ago - having been to the first one, I can hardly comprehend the dismal game our fans had to endure. Also said that Touzani in midfield was run rings around again, he is just too slow!