Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Fortress Pittodrie

Guest Shabba Ranks

Didn't Ebbe win some sort of award for this or go down in AFC fokelore for the same thing?

???

Yeah, but Ebbe had us playing entertaining football, and we were amazing. *sarcasticfacesmiley*

9 games on the bounce in all competitions  :thumbsup:.  Motherwell beat us 2-1 on Sat 15th September.  Fingers crossed we can extend this run beyond 20th December.

Ebbe equaled Fergie's 13  ;D (or 9  8)) home games on the trot I think,

culminating in the famous snowball game where we reportedly brought in snowballs in coolbags.

2-0 Aberdeen... amazing Mackie goal as the winner - my memory is shite though - so might be bollocks?

Think Rab Douglas fucked up with a passback and Mackie punished the lowsy tims!

Did Thompson's kids not reportedly cry at seeing daddy getting pelted with snowballs.  Soft wee shites

Mind you presumably there were golf balls hidden inside

Ebbe equaled Fergie's 13  ;D (or 9  8)) home games on the trot I think,

culminating in the famous snowball game where we reportedly brought in snowballs in coolbags.

2-0 Aberdeen... amazing Mackie goal as the winner - my memory is shite though - so might be bollocks?

Think Rab Douglas fucked up with a passback and Mackie punished the lowsy tims!

Yup this is true, and it was the only time over the whole season I'd seen someone rip the piss out of Bobo Balde. Eugene Dadi was absolutely killing him that day. I remember his bit of skill down beside the RDS, where he turned Bobo Balde inside out, and outside in! Was a great day that one.

I carried my cool bag into the stadium with me that day also.

Guest Shabba Ranks

I carried my cool bag into the stadium with me that day also.

I drove an ice-cream truck in through the fence next to the Main Stand to bombard the Celtic players with FAB bars, Twisters and Choc Ices.  Oh, and the occasional snowball  :thumbsup:

Guest Shabba Ranks

We went to the trouble of filling the bath out the back of the South Stand with liquid nitrogen and imported snowballs from Greenland as we weren't sure if the snowy weather reports were going to be that accurate.

We've really gotta get our heads together for next time they're in town.  Maybe we could make a huge Pittodrie ice sculpture to entice them in, then bombard them with ice blocks and stuff?  A bit like Troy.  :dance: