Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

League Cup Final 2014

Aye, and my point stands mate. The vast majority of pubs are not open at that time.

We're in agreement mate.

It is the exception rather than the rule, but licensing law in Glasgow does allow for 11am opening, but you're right the majority don't bother to do it.

A cup final day might be the exception though  ;)

I could be wrong in saying this, but I think JDW open @ 7am even on a Sunday, but I guess it is only for breakfast and non alcoholic drinks.....would allow for a lining on the stomach though.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meekings has had hid red card overturned and can play... Really don't understand that to be honest, the challenge itself wasn't the worst but he just kicked out at the guy knowing he wasn't getting the ball. I thought it was more the petulance and the fact the challenge was about 5 minutes late that justified the red

Meekings has had hid red card overturned and can play... Really don't understand that to be honest, the challenge itself wasn't the worst but he just kicked out at the guy knowing he wasn't getting the ball. I thought it was more the petulance and the fact the challenge was about 5 minutes late that justified the red

It was a joke of a red card and the day petulance and late and undangerous challenges are straight red offences will be a sad day for football indeed. The 2nd yellow for Warren was also a joke

The challenge by the hearts boy in the first half was much worse and he only got a yellow (studs showing straight into the caley boys ankle).

Twas almost like the ref was trying to hand the game to hearts.

It was a joke of a red card and the day petulance and late and undangerous challenges are straight red offences will be a sad day for football indeed. The 2nd yellow for Warren was also a joke

The challenge by the hearts boy in the first half was much worse and he only got a yellow (studs showing straight into the caley boys ankle).

Twas almost like the ref was trying to hand the game to hearts.

Some might say they were hoping for a higher attendance at the final! But it certainly did not feel like at our game.

Richard Gordon suggesting a minimum of 25000 Dons fans for the final.

Would like to think the organisers will have a bit of sense and immediately remove all 'restricted view' tickets from sale for both sets of fans.

Stand capacities

Main Stand - 7,373

North Stand - 26,970 (restricted views at back of upper tier)

East Stand - 13,006 (restricted views in corner next to main stand)

Lisbon Lions Stand - 13,006 (restricted Views in corner next to main stand)

I suspect they will give Caley the main stand plus the 'Rangers' allocation - Approx 15000 with option of taking over the entire East Stand if required.

Would like to think they will give dons fans the lower tier of the Lisbon Lions and North stand to start and then open up the upper tiers of the North stand (minus the restricted views)

What time can you order beers with food?

10am.

A group of us made the mistake of stumbling out of Portals at 9am one time and into Archie Simpsons for a lager and a brekkie, only to be told that they only serve drink from 10am. Had to make do with 10 pints of water and 10 breakfasts until 10!

I've already got me weekend booked. 08:35am megabus down on the Saturday. Eurohostel is booked for the night. Day and night out on Saturday, up early doors on the Sunday and get to whatever pub is open. Train booked on the Sunday at 7:45pm.

BBC*.

My mum was saying something about reading reports the BBC required the 2:30 kick off to allow them to cover the France vs Ireland match.

Used to Sky & ESPN etc shafting fans but BBC Scotland? I could understand if it was to fit in a Scotland game but fucking Ireland vs France? GTF  :wanker:

For someone who doesn't like football she was particularly surprisingly angry about the situation. Clearly her soft spots for Caley & County are stronger than I thought

My mum was saying something about reading reports the BBC required the 2:30 kick off to allow them to cover the France vs Ireland match.

Used to Sky & ESPN etc shafting fans but BBC Scotland? I could understand if it was to fit in a Scotland game but fucking Ireland vs France? GTF  :wanker:

For someone who doesn't like football she was particularly surprisingly angry about the situation. Clearly her soft spots for Caley & County are stronger than I thought

Who knows why it is, but fuck me, how dare they start a football match a whole half hour before it should really start...

Ticket details for the final have been announced: £25 adult £10 u-16

Supporters clubs - orders in by Thursday 20th

Black & Gold ST's - 3 tickets per ST from Thursday 20th

Normal ST's - 3 tickets per ST from Friday 21st

Shareholders - 3 tickets from Wednesday 26th of Feb

Order history this season home/away - 2 tickets from Monday 3rd March

General sale - 10th of March 2 tickets per person

Ticket details for the final have been announced: £25 adult £10 u-16

Supporters clubs - orders in by Thursday 20th

Black & Gold ST's - 3 tickets per ST from Thursday 20th

Normal ST's - 3 tickets per ST from Friday 21st

Shareholders - 3 tickets from Wednesday 26th of Feb

Order history this season home/away - 2 tickets from Monday 3rd March

General sale - 10th of March 2 tickets per person

North Stand, Main Stand & Jock Stein Stand.

No mention if the main or north stand will be split so Caleys allocation looks to be a max of 13000.

Apparently we jumped the gun......

"No final decision has been made regarding allocations and tickets for the forthcoming Scottish League Cup final," he said.

"We continue to consult with both clubs and the venue regarding this.

"We will make an official announcement on this as soon as that final decision has been reached."

we still get 30k tickets. it would not surprise me if we sold 35k.

What i would love to do, is Buy a ticket (spare) and then get the club to donate it to anyone that is unemployed / ill disabled / terminally ill and lives in Aberdeen (or whereever) and get them to the final as well...

I'm a student. Just send me £25.